i-D Magazine September 2008 : Jourdan Dunn by Emma Summerton

Karmen! Jourdan! Diana! Magda! Missy! Natasa! Alek! Aline! What an amazing line-up!!! :buzz:

Model: Natasha Vujovic?
is it Natasa Vojnovic, or Maria Vujovic??

the review sounds good though
is that issue dedicated to magic?

Once upon a time
Ph by: Alasdair McLellan
Styling: Jane How
Model: Magdalena Frackowiak

This sounds exciting! Jane How & Magda & McLellan! :woot:
The cover could be worse. I just wish i-D would ditch Emma Summerton :ninja:
Jourdan looks fine though

I personally love Emma Summerton for i-D :wub:

And I'm thinking it's Natasa Vojnovic, she strikes me more as an i-D girl than Marija Vujovic :unsure:

I agree with style_expert, i-D should ditch Emma Summerton, their covers recently are looking quite on the boring side recently because of her. i-D is known for their eye-catching and avant-garde covers, certainly Summerton's covers are not.

Amazing issue, can't wait to see this on the newsstands here! :woot:

Oh Magdalena, that was unexpected but happy to see some work of her again :smile:

I actually shades of Tyra in Jourdan.

Tyra? :sick: No offense but comparing Jourdan to Tyra Banks is like comparing an Christian Bale to Pauly Shore.

The contents of this issue look amazing - can't wait to see it in full.

The cover's alright. I'm just growing rather tired of Jourdan, she's awfully boring. But there's no denying that face. Anyway, I'm looking forward to "If only they knew she had the power" and "Utter strange sounds and contort your body". Sounds like a pretty good issue in general. Thanks for the review!

Diana! Erin! Missy!

I can't wait to see all their editorials :wub: Thanks for the review J'ador - this is a must buy for me!

can't wait to see the ed w/ jourdan and Josh :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crinklechiffon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->