i-D Magazine September 2008 : Jourdan Dunn by Emma Summerton

:heart::heart: Jourdan is perfection..:woot:

i-D ..:innocent: usually i'm not feeling it..but this issue is a must-buy with no doubt... i luv Enninful as well...
alliance between giants is always great for the eyes...

Review:
"Crawl under furniture. Throw things around the room, scream obscenties"
Ph by: Lachlan Bailey
Styling: Alastair McKimm
Model: Natasa Vojnovic

There's quite alot to scan :lol:...i'll get started as soon as i get home :flower:

Well I'll save you at least one of the editorials to scan.

(union models)

I love this cover! Jourdan is one of my favourites now :smile:

i am not really that into the cover, but the content sounds wonderful! OH NO, that's why i hate SEP, soo many good reasons to break the bank!:lol:

Wow I'm surprised that many ppl don't like it.
True the hair isn't my personal style but editorials can't always make models look like everyday ppl wearing the same stuff everyone does or getting the same Rihanna haircut ...
Also how can you say Jourdan is boring??? Is it cos she isn't in and out of every pub showing her va-jay-jay off or kissing girls to get publicity from the paps? How can you say she is boring when she is only NOW getting print&ad campaign work to supplement the runway hype she has had for a while.

Anyway ppl are welcome to their opinions but I politely disagree with a few written in this thread.

Can't wait for the scans from the other edits thanks J'adore-DioR and youarearockstar

Last edited by a moderator:

Please Do Not Quote Images. See tFS Community Rules.
WOW! :woot:
Natasa V with blonde hair, she looks so good in there pictures, loving the longer hair.. styling is so perfect.

want to see Missy, Diana and Erin's stories, does anyone have?

Also how can you say Jourdan is boring??? Is it cos she isn't in and out of every pub showing her va-jay-jay off or kissing girls to get publicity from the paps? How can you say she is boring when she is only NOW getting print&ad campaign work to supplement the runway hype she has had for a while.
Er, I could care less about her personal life or "model persona". I think she's a boring model with very little range. She doesn't emote anything, really. Sure, she still has time to develop some actual modeling skills, but so far, she's just another wooden doll (albeit an exceptionally beautiful one).

Er, I could care less about her personal life or "model persona". I think she's a boring model with very little range. She doesn't emote anything, really. Sure, she still has time to develop some actual modeling skills, but so far, she's just another wooden doll (albeit an exceptionally beautiful one).
Ok fine, and I'm also saying I don't think she's gotten enough print jobs to show a range...the next 6 months should hopefully remedy that.

another must buy on the september list ...
that's gonna make too many € for my wallet ....

I'm just biased, I think Tyra looks like...well...:innocent:

Like I said I'm biased :rofl:

Either way though this is Jourdan's moment, so happy for her!

Cover

"Welcome to the witching hour"
Ph by: Emma Summerton
Styling: Edward Enninful
Models: Jourdan Dunn and Josh Beech

scanned by me

(union models)

Thank you :flower:

I always f**k up Natasa's name up :lol:

I missed out a few models who are also within this issue

Kasia Struss (2 pics)
Collette P & utm's (10 pics)
Denisa Dvorkova (4 pics)

"Do or do not, there is no try"
Ph by: Pierre Bailly
Styling: Hannes Hetta
Model: Karmen Pedaru

scanned by me

"Get out there and fight again"
Ph by: Hans Feurer
Styling: Erica Kuhari
Model: Diana Dondoe

scanned by me

Jourdan's cover and editorial are fantastic. I love the magical thing and "to die for issue" sounds great too. If I would not hate i-D's internet service so much, I would buy it!

Natasa's and Karmen's ediorials are bjust okay but Diana's is boring except for the title. Thank you so much J'ador-DioR

All this scratching is making me itch
Ph by: Daniel Jackson
Styling: Marie Chaix
Model: Missy Rayder

scanned by me

i'll be back with more scans later tonight :flower:

J'ador thank you for all the scans you did for us, your time and effort is appreciated. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crinklechiffon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->