I'm not a plastic bag - Anya Hindmarch

the only regrets i have in the interest in this bag is that i didn't order 4 of them to sell for crazy on ebay. :rofl:

why is the bag only being released to east coast Whole Foods?

I'll never be able to get this bag.

I like how you guys are buying this bag "to be ethical" but it is made in China and not even ethical itself :rolleyes:

per http://www.anyahindmarch.com/division/environmental_bags_faq.aspx#a

Where was this bag made?
I’m Not A Plastic Bag is made in China. We have worked with a reputable supplier there whose workers are paid double the minimum wage and who complies with all aspects of Chinese Labour Law. The factory also retains external consultants to monitor it from an international standards standpoint.

^I have heard them comment that they never wanted it to be ethical they just wanted to inspire people or some thing like that...I do not know for sure so do not quote me on that. Nothing is organic or something I do not remember. So that is what I meant to say

http://www.ronherman.com :lol:

Hello,

Two local Whole Foods were selling this bag today...but things did not go my way and by the time I got to them they were both sold out :(
Does anyone know, aside from E-Bay if there is any way I get my hands on one?

-;-eva-;-

^ My sister tried as well. She said the line was so long and ppl were still waiting in the pouring rain just to get one ! Talk about die-hards !!!

Apparently women have been carrying away their new purchase inside a whole foods plastic bag.

SHAME on anyone that bought this stupid bag in Whole Foods, and took it away inside a Whole Foods PLASTIC BAG!!!

grrrr, makes me mad.

DITTO. It pisses me off when a few bandwagon jumpers just COMPLETLEY MISS THE POINT. Ugh. This craze reminds me a bit of the Livestrong bracelets. I wish that people would stop making worthy causes into a fad that will die in 3 months.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait. This is available at any Whole Foods on the east coast? Yes or no? Or was it merely for that one day in Manhattan?

My friend still wants one of these bad boys but I don't want to have to resort to anything that requires more effort than driving to Whole Foods :innocent:

Wait. This is available at any Whole Foods on the east coast? Yes or no? Or was it merely for that one day in Manhattan?

My friend still wants one of these bad boys but I don't want to have to resort to anything that requires more effort than driving to Whole Foods :innocent:

They were sold starting yesterday (7/18) at certain Whole Food stores...but they're all sold out now. Well, at least the ones on Long Island are...but I'm sure the NYC stores sold out as well.

^The store in NYC sold out within the an hour. People camped out the night before..Insane !

Oh well. I suppose she'll have to make due with her good ol' Strand Bookstore bag for grocery toting ^_^

It's probably old news that's been posted before but...

They had to ban selling them in Hong Kong due to riotous behaviour of customers!!!

DITTO. It pisses me off when a few bandwagon jumpers just COMPLETLEY MISS THE POINT. Ugh. This craze reminds me a bit of the Livestrong bracelets. I wish that people would stop making worthy causes into a fad that will die in 3 months.

so glad someone agrees with me!! :flower:

It's probably old news that's been posted before but...

They had to ban selling them in Hong Kong due to riotous behaviour of customers!!!

lol.
That's ridiculous. I don't see the craze over this bag, myself.

is there still a way to get those bags in the UK? will there be a re-launch?

the launch has been cancelled in indonesia due to the massive hype!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->