iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #8 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fair call *offers olive branch* - and I understand your sentiments, and i am refraining from purchasing until it finds closure...
Nonetheless, hasn't stopped me shopping! is the collective jury out on T&D's moutard-ish color? the CPs in GSH and RH are very cute - i'm still umm-ing on which ones...

Sliv I'm so angry about what's happened to your bag:angry: I just hope the problem will be resolved somehow and our company will comfort you...
Just to break the ice...daisycx9 I love the moutard coin purse with gsh and city with rh^_^

Sliv I'm very sorry for you!!!! it's a terrible story!!!! I'm speackless :angry:
All my support to you!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG i just started with all this Jackie thing, but now i am a bit worry to order from him, i just hope Sliv you and him find a solution and you feel better, hugs!!!

I can only speak for myself regarding the boycott issue as the rest who voted to boycott may have a different POV or experience. I don't have any major bad experience with Jacky, but I was already debating whether or not to continue ordering from him as he doesn't have good-enough reps of the bags I want. Sliv's experience merely put the icing on the cake for me to stop.

Simply said, money talks. And if money stops coming in because of an issue, the seller will be more inclined to fix it. My boycott is my show of support for Sliv and that's that. We are all entitled to our own opinions, and no one else is forced to stop buying from Jacky just because I want to stop.

while i understand frustrations regarding what happened to sliv, the mod team cannot let this thread be taken over by this particular incident or any one incident...
all future posts regarding this will be deleted...
if you have a comment or concern, please use profile comments or pm feature...

thank you...

really, the "off" spacing of the two front tiny thimbles is so infantismal, no one is going to notice, especially when carrying it. If it were a huge bag like a city or work, with the BIG giant hardware, I could understand stressing out. But the first itself is so petite, all anyone is going to see is stunning powder pink silky leather and sparkly silver hardware in all it's glory.

There are more issues with GSH Firsts. I don't want to go into details (the issues are minor after all), my intention isn't to throw anyone off from buying it. I won't be getting it, glad you or someone else will.

About bags stuck in customs... I surely think the sellers should resend the bags for less than 50%. Their profit margins on these bags are huge and they wouldn't lose much by doing so. If anything, it would encourage buyers to buy even more from them and this would boost their business tremendously. Of course, to make sure people don't take advantage of it, they should rely heavily on the tracking entries which would prove that the parcels have indeed been seized/destroyed.

sliv, try to get as much money as posssible from him! Don't give up. He makes millions, please don't give up. Ask for $1500.

Anyone see the Beige Chanel GST that catty has on her site? I think there are also pics of it on her picasa (last album, first row).

It's $300 but it looks amazing!

Off to dream about Chanel GST's...... :smile:

About bags stuck in customs... I surely think the sellers should resend the bags for less than 50%. Their profit margins on these bags are huge and they wouldn't lose much by doing so. If anything, it would encourage buyers to buy even more from them and this would boost their business tremendously. Of course, to make sure people don't take advantage of it, they should rely heavily on the tracking entries which would prove that the parcels have indeed been seized/destroyed.

there are people who do this. they're called resellers on ioffer. they take the hit because they too have a have a huge profit margin (we've all seen the $105 bag going for $250 on ioffer only with saucier image than jacky provides). i think the practice is OK. the thing is, if they tick off one client, it really doesn't matter because there are five others waiting to take his or her place. that's how business works. counterfeit sellers don't care because they don't have to.

Well. Finally picked up my sorbet velo from the post office today and i dont quite know what to think as this is my first velo.

The shape is a little awkward to me but hopefully that will change bc im in love with the color (a little late here i know).

now im just waiting for the bdr first :D couldnt resist the color and ive got way too many large bags. And that coin purse is waaaayy cute!

Too bad moutarde is a tad too yellow for me. otherwise the sgh looks fab with the yellow.

I really want the Chanel Jumbo Caviar flap, but since I am lacking expertise in the Chanel field... ... can someone tell me if there are any noticeable flaws (the logo, the inside, pattern, etc) based on the pics Catty sent me?

Any info would be greatly appreciated. :flower:

All pics from Catty.

Attachments

• CH2064-39black30x20x9cm-10.jpg
    CH2064-39black30x20x9cm-10.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 8
  • CH2064-39black30x20x9cm-2.jpg
    CH2064-39black30x20x9cm-2.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 3
  • CH2064-39black30x20x9cm-7.jpg
    CH2064-39black30x20x9cm-7.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 8
  • CH2064-39black30x20x9cm-3.jpg
    CH2064-39black30x20x9cm-3.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 7
  • CH2064-39black30x20x9cm-9.jpg
    CH2064-39black30x20x9cm-9.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 2
There was a question yesterday on the ioffer picture thread re: denim transfer on Jacky's Alexas.

I just cleaned all the denim transfer and grime off of my regular oak Alexa with a gentle makeup cleanser by Philosophy called "Purity." It worked really well, and didn't make the leather sticky or change it in any way afterward.

I haven't tried it on the plonge leather, but I had great results on whatever buffalo-type leather the regular Alexas are.

regarding custom issue, remember that they guarantee clearance at their end (china/hk) so unless it says left CHINA/HK, you should ask the seller to resend at their own cost.

Why

Just wondering why don't international sellers ship ups or fed x more reliable imo

kimkhuu - I don't know if you've already gotten responses via PM, but that caviar looks great. I personally prefer thicker CCs, as the thinner ones look cheapish to me. I tend to associate the thick, bold CCs with vintage (i.e. authentic) chanel.
If you like the thin CCs, go for it! But just in case you want the thick CCs, Catty does have them in that style, just ask her. :flower:

Has anyone heard back from T&D if they have the new GSH in yet? also would anyone have pics of their new gold hardware? thanks:flower:

kimkhuu - I don't know if you've already gotten responses via PM, but that caviar looks great. I personally prefer thicker CCs, as the thinner ones look cheapish to me. I tend to associate the thick, bold CCs with vintage (i.e. authentic) chanel.
If you like the thin CCs, go for it! But just in case you want the thick CCs, Catty does have them in that style, just ask her. :flower:

Thanks for the input amethyst_sparkle!
I'll ask Catty for the thicker as well. :flower:

has anyone bought an A. Wang Darcy Slouchy Hobo, Celine Box or Bottega Veneta from Jacky? are they good?

Has anyone heard back from T&D if they have the new GSH in yet? also would anyone have pics of their new gold hardware? thanks:flower:

crystal, i tried taking pictures but, they didn't turn out well. i can say for certain that the new GGH is AMAZING. smooth with good color.

i asked them about GSH. i think it means that they have updated it. i can't tell from the pics though. i'd like for someone with the 'old' and 'new' GSH thimbles to let us know.

tnd: We're now sourcing all the hardware from new factory that is doing beautiful work including the silver hardware. It just seems better doesn't it?
Hard to describe but we also have recognised they do a better job which is why we have have given them all our hardware to manufacture.

me: Is the silver hardware updated like the GGH? (I know the mini gsh is.) That's AMAZING news. the last GSH I bought from you was from the summer... Outremer. It wasn't updated then.

tnd: The Silver are all the same size and weight as the GGH ones. Have been for the last 4 months now. So they look so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Absinthe02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->