Is Katie Holmes faking her pregnancy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 49693
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
truebluejen said:
^Go to Guest Archive
thanks! ^_^

ok I've watched it and it's just ridiculous. She's like 12 months pregnant and she moves around so easily and that bending, to try on the shoes :shock:

this is all a big circus.
mundodabolsa said:
Also, what woman would buy shoes when they are that pregnant?? Aren't your feet going to be a different size in 2 weeks anwyays?? What's the point??!!
exactly!!!
it's doesn't make any sense!

Last edited by a moderator:
if shes trully pregnant it must be terrible for her when people say that shes fakin it. But then again, her crazy husband is partly to blame as he seems capable of anything!

Urban Stylin said:
if shes trully pregnant it must be terrible for her when people say that shes fakin it. But then again, her crazy husband is partly to blame as he seems capable of anything!

If I thought she was reading the net/magazines, I wouldn't say what I say. I'd feel too badly, even if it were all true. But really, I doubt she's even allowed to read or be on the net anymore. Doesn't she spend like 10 hours a day at the Scieno center? Being "taught"? With breaks only for pap pics at Starbucks or Barneys, accompanied by her handlers? It's tragic at best and a crime at worst. I never thought she was the best actress, or the prettiest girl, but she seemed sweet and harmless, and like she'd have a decent career. Now it's just...:blink:

I feel no ill will towards Katie, just pity and bewilderment. Tom is the one who engenders disgust and loathing.

the amount of shopping she's been shot doing those last few weeks is beyond ridiculous..
what is this?
does she calls the paparazzi everytime she's on a shopping spree?
why she cannot relax and just wait till she's a mom?

they way she goes she's risking 'giving birth' in a department store :D

katie has been pregnant for about a year i think :lol: any of you guys read about the adult size binky specially commisioned by tom for katie to suck during delivery so she won't make noise? if i was katie, i'd probably be holding the kid in as long as possible rather than risk the silent birth and the binky and the special mp3 made by tom. oh god, this is freakish.

will you guys still want to watch mi3? :P

chanel-amor said:
katie has been pregnant for about a year i think :lol: any of you guys read about the adult size binky specially commisioned by tom for katie to suck during delivery so she won't make noise?

:sick: thats scary

chanel-amor said:

nope. neither would I see War of the Worlds even though if it was any other actor I would have gone. Tom freaks me out now and I don't want to encourage him by supporting his movies at this time.

Anastasia said:
Yeah, I see the swelling in those last pics. I'm lightheaded from fasting and will declare that perhaps she is really truly still pregnant; that she was tottering and more swollen in the Australia pics than later because of jet-lag/water retention from flying; and the ever changing pillow shape is just the Hubbard possessed Scieno Triplets roiling in her belly. But she's still braindead, and Tom is still a f*#&ing nutjob who to date has never shown a convincing shred of respect for his puppet or concern over her wellbeing despite his incoherent, self-aggrandizing dithering.

:rofl:

she cant be pregnant for 10 1/2 months, no OB doctor worth their salt nowadays would allow pregnancies to go beyond 40 weeks, its dangerous.

Anastasia said:
I never thought she was the best actress, or the prettiest girl, but she seemed sweet and harmless, and like she'd have a decent career. Now it's just...:blink:

I feel no ill will towards Katie, just pity and bewilderment. Tom is the one who engenders disgust and loathing.

Okay, this is getting ridiculous. Tom Cruise might be a overly fanatic about scientology and his foot likes to rest in his mouth a bit too often but in digust and loathing???
I don't care what Tom Cruise believes in, he has ALWAYS treated his fans and his coworkers with the upmost respect and generosity. I've seen this man stand outside in the rain for HOURS just signing autographs for his fans and speaking with them one on one.
You 'sweet and harmless' katie holmes on the other hand has been known ever since her Dawson Creek days to a notorious b*tch and a snob who never gave the time of day to anyone and acted like her fans were beneath her.

Now all of a sudden she is this helpless lamb who is under control by the evil monster that is Tom Cruise? How fickle and gullible you are.

cocomonkey4 said:
Now all of a sudden she is this helpless lamb who is under control by the evil monster that is Tom Cruise? How fickle and gullible you are.

I don't think she's a helpless lamb. I didn't say that. I don't even really think she's a victim, because she went into this willingly. She's just too pathetic to inspire anything MORE than pity.

Signing autographs for your adoring fans, even in the rain, doesn't make you a good person in your personal life, sorry. I'm not buying what he's selling. If I did, THAT would make me gullible. It's not just this relationship and his public behavior that makes me angry with him either, I'm not "fickle". His comments on people with autism, learning disorders, and mental illness are beyond the pale and he has endangered lives and cost at least one - a woman in VA, I think it was, took her schizo son off of his medication and put him on vitamins after seeing Dr. Tom on the Today Show, and he subsequently stabbed her to death.

Splatooey, you're correct, the longer the pregnancy past 40 weeks, the more danger for mother and child, and the more likely there will be brain damage. If you haven't popped after about 42 weeks, they're going to induce unless you're refusing, and sign a waiver that you know you're putting your child at risk for death or brain damage. Of course, that's only in cases where the woman is seeing an actual doctor. Who knows who Katie's been seeing.

ETA info on the stabbing death - I was partially wrong, the man was not taken off his meds, he had never been on them, because GUESS WHAT! his mom is a Scientologist! http://www.cultnews.com/index.php/2006/03/20/protest-against-scientology-and-tom-cruise-run-in-local-newspapers/ So not Tom's fault as much, but as the #1 Enthusiastic Spokesman for this "religion", he has a responsibility to the public. Sure, he'll be polite, but he wants to take away your ability to treat your post partum depression so you don't drown your baby in a bathtub. Swell guy, that Tom. Wonder if he's met with Andrea Yates' pastor, who shares his views on psychiatric drugs?

New pictures (I think?) of Katie shopping. This is getting ridiculous. These are both from Saturday---one at Maxfields and one at Barneys

from people.com

callaLily said:
New pictures (I think?) of Katie shopping. This is getting ridiculous. These are both from Saturday---one at Maxfields and one at Barneys

from people.com

Now callaLily, don't you know? That's wind under her shirt in the first one. Department stores can be very breezy! I hope that when I'm 11 months pregnant, I too can spend my days unworried about the gradual retardation my child is experiencing and about going into labor at any moment (as Tom said could happen, on Primetime), and rich enough to buy shoes that will in no way fit once I've given birth, possibly in the next few minutes.

Access Hollywood bit http://www.cultnews.com/index.php/2006/03/20/protest-against-scientology-and-tom-cruise-run-in-local-newspapers/

My favorite part:

Cruise says "it feels a little unreal."

You're not the only one, Tom.

I also love the recent bits about how Conor and Isabella will be at the birth but not Katie's mother. Yeah, no way is Scientology a cult that separates you from your loved ones. Where could we possibly get that idea? :rolleyes:

chanel-amor said:
katie has been pregnant for about a year i think :lol: any of you guys read about the adult size binky specially commisioned by tom for katie to suck during delivery so she won't make noise? if i was katie, i'd probably be holding the kid in as long as possible rather than risk the silent birth and the binky and the special mp3 made by tom. oh god, this is freakish.

If that is true about the binky thing, I would bite the nipple thing off from being in so much pain and then chuck the whole darn thing at Tom's head. :wink:

I. LOVE. THIS. CONSPIRACY. :woot: :shock: :lol:

thank you all for making life more hilarious!!!! I love the play by plays... keep it up you are all hilarious and brilliantly perceptive!:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->