Is Katie Holmes faking her pregnancy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 49693
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this 'binky' business... Tom said in the Primetime interview that Katie is allowed to make as much noise as she needs (as well as having an epidurale), but no one else (other than her) is allowed to make noise.

I still think its all f*cked up.

Nice pictorial http://usmagazine.com/features/584katie1.php If she was 5 months (approx. 150 days), as the "experts" agreed, back in early October, and it's been 192 days since that October 8th pic, she's roughly 342 days pregnant! Really, I don't know why I'm giving her a hard time, that's only 62 days overdue...

oolie coco, if you like conspiracy theories you'll like this - I overheard some people today speculating that she was pregnant when she met Tom (with Chris Klein's baby) and gave birth months ago. She gets a high profile relationship and a father to her baby with a big box office draw, he gets to prove his manliness by being responsible for the longest pregnancy in Hollywood history. It's a win-win situation :D

seriously, these latest pics are ridiculous.
One day her belly is like almost down to her feet, then on the next day it's almost up to her neck, and on the next day it's down to her feet again.

and who the f*** goes shopping e-v-e-r-y day when they're about to have a baby?

Of course you can go out to do important things if you need too, it's not like you have to stay in bed all day, but this is just pathetic!

Here's what I think her main mistake has been: Wearing silk shirts too often!!

She wore one when her first 'pregnant' picture was taken (hell, I'd look pregnant too if I wore that on a bloated day after I'd just eaten)...

...Then she wears that damn silk again, and again, which by-the-way gets easily blown up by the wind creating a major false basketball tummy.

Seriously, why won't she just wear the same cotton shirt everyday so that we can accuratly track this faux-tummy accordingly.:P

NOE said:
About this 'binky' business... Tom said in the Primetime interview that Katie is allowed to make as much noise as she needs (as well as having an epidurale), but no one else (other than her) is allowed to make noise.

I still think its all f*cked up.

hey, suddenly it's katie is allowed to make as much noise as possible but not the rest of the people around her? i thought it's always been, mothers should not make noise so as not to traumatize the baby. scientology is weird and sure changes its mind a lot! :blink:

Brazilian Girl said:
One day her belly is like almost down to her feet, then on the next day it's almost up to her neck, and on the next day it's down to her feet again.

Of course you can go out to do important things if you need too, it's not like you have to stay in bed all day, but this is just pathetic!

brazilian girl, you cracked me up, the one about the belly some days on her feet, other days up to her neck :lol:

but seriously, she does look different in every picture we see. sometimes she looks so bloated i almost believe that she is pregnant. more often that not though, she looks so slim! i know some people keep a neat shape even when they are pregnant but i've never known anyone who swings from bloated to slim during pregnancy.

chanel-amor said:
hey, suddenly it's katie is allowed to make as much noise as possible but not the rest of the people around her? i thought it's always been, mothers should not make noise so as not to traumatize the baby. scientology is weird and sure changes its mind a lot! :blink:

And why were they putting signs up if the Midwife etc are all Scientologists? Wouldn't they know not to make a sound?

If this was a movie, people would laugh and say it's rediculous because this would never happen in real life. Young naive actress hooks up with freaky(gay) Scientologist who is supposedly infertile. They announce she is pregnant, and pictures show her being around 5 months. New picutres come out nearly every day, with the bump growing bigger/smaller all the time. She then puts on weight on her fave, arms etc while they are in Australia. Disappear for two weeks(this has never happened the whole time she's been pregnant) and new pictures emerge and she has a gianormous bump, yet looks slim. Now she has been pregnant for around 11 months and still no baby!:blink: :lol:

Anastasia said:
Nice pictorial http://usmagazine.com/features/584katie1.php If she was 5 months (approx. 150 days), as the "experts" agreed, back in early October, and it's been 192 days since that October 8th pic, she's roughly 342 days pregnant! Really, I don't know why I'm giving her a hard time, that's only 62 days overdue...

oolie coco, if you like conspiracy theories you'll like this - I overheard some people today speculating that she was pregnant when she met Tom (with Chris Klein's baby) and gave birth months ago. She gets a high profile relationship and a father to her baby with a big box office draw, he gets to prove his manliness by being responsible for the longest pregnancy in Hollywood history. It's a win-win situation :D

Well it is said they got engaged two months after dating (June 17, 05) and then she got pregnant 3 1/2 months after being together (so around August 1)

So that would make her due around May.

Brazilian Girl said:

LOL!! :lol: I went shopping almost every day the last two weeks I was pregnant with my son. I had MAJOR nesting and wanted to shop and get everything ready. In fact, the day he was born, I was at the mall all day (and having contractions the whole time). The doctors said it was great for my labor to be up and walking all day!

The latest pics are RIDICULOUS. If she was that close to her due date, her belly should be getting SMALLER and much LOWER, as in theory, the baby should have dropped to prepare for birth.

Well, I don't know, I feel sorry for Tom sometimes. He looks like an enormous child who is trying to run this "normal family" show - although he has no understanding of human relationships at all. He has no idea what's normal, and yet he desperately wants to appear normal. Poor thing.

It'll be interesting to see how it all pans out in the end. Will he last? Doesn't he just alienate everyone with this charade? Or did he have no choice but to start a more innocuous "scandal" than something which has been covered up? This state of perpetual strangeness and innuendo has the benefit of keeping the gossip rags happy, but if so many people are craving to see Tom exposed for the freak everyone thinks he is, then will that not have to happen, eventually?

greeneyebeauty said:
Well it is said they got engaged two months after dating (June 17, 05) and then she got pregnant 3 1/2 months after being together (so around August 1)

So that would make her due around May.

But if that's true, that makes her 2 months pregnant in this picture: http://usmagazine.com/features/584katie2.php She was a skinny minny. Even with the silk shirt, possible wind, possible bloat, and possible twins, it's not possible that you're big enough to have your belly button pop at 8-9 weeks. Maybe she's a medical oddity. Or maybe they're actors putting on a show.

Last edited by a moderator:
^yup, in that picture above, there is NO way she is 2 months pregnant. just noooo way...

That link takes you to a pregnant photo, I think Anastasia means the photo before it where her stomach is flat as a board. ( the may 31 pic)

Black dress May 31st pic = skinny minny allegedly not pregnant pic.

Blue shirt October 8th pic = 2 months pregnant according to Tom's camp, looking like "5 months...that gained very quickly" according to fertility experts.

Neither pic looks like 2 months pregnant to anyone that's ever seen a naturally slim 2 months pregnant woman before, but the May 31st one is a hell of a lot closer.

LOL!!
lol.gif
I went shopping almost every day the last two weeks I was pregnant with my son. I had MAJOR nesting and wanted to shop and get everything ready. In fact, the day he was born, I was at the mall all day (and having contractions the whole time). The doctors said it was great for my labor to be up and walking all day!
you brave girl! ^_^
my mom actually was still driving her car when she was like 8 months pregnant with twins :shock: but that's cause she needed to do things, too...
But, I mean, I bet you didn't call the paparazzi every time you went out, hahaha. And, from what you say, you had this urge to go out and shop... not an urge to be photographed trying some shoes on with your 11-month pregnancy belly :lol:

mundodabolsa said:
^yup, in that picture above, there is NO way she is 2 months pregnant. just noooo way...
NO WAY indeed. Unless she's having
a. an alien baby
OR
b. quintuplets.

Or both.

My mom had twins and she did not look that big even when she was four months pregnant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anastasia said:
But if that's true, that makes her 2 months pregnant in this picture: http://usmagazine.com/features/584katie2.php She was a skinny minny. Even with the silk shirt, possible wind, possible bloat, and possible twins, it's not possible that you're big enough to have your belly button pop at 8-9 weeks. Maybe she's a medical oddity. Or maybe they're actors putting on a show.

I think she has an outy belly button though.

NOE said:
I think she has an outy belly button though.

My last post on this particular thread, since the blessed event has occured, and I'm burned out for now lol. But no, Katie has an inny. It's quite visible multiple times in The Gift (only Katie movie I've seen actually, since I loooove Blanchett and Ribisi), but this is the only screencap I can find (warning, nudity) http://markoff.szm.sk/obrazky/holmes/bscap7-best.jpg

And here's an old pic: http://belly.buttons.tripod.com/katieh03.jpg

Anyway, off to offer my congrats on the other thread :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"