Isabel Marant for H&M

honeycombchild.. Do you know how long until the collaboration pieces are on the sale rack (if there's any)? :flower:

Usually they give it two weeks before any repricing happens, and generally they try to do it silently. It really depends on the stock left. I would have thought after the two weeks the prices will be adjusted, however the online store doesn't always reduce them. Sometimes you can only find them in store at the lower prices for a while.

I only liked JEANS from the collection cause when I look at the whole collection there should be pieces that you see and say yes, this is an Isabel Marant piece.the significant pieces are that jacket with red details and prints, jeans, boots, 1 print dress and thats all.basics doesn't really interest me sorry but the main line IM basics arebeautiful while HM pieces did not impress me.:doh:

So literally everything seems sold out in the Danish webshop, except the golden print silk pieces... I wonder how much stock they got.

My first purchase from a designer collaboration at H&M :clap:!

I managed to get the black and white long-sleeved t-shirt, the black biker trousers and then I went back online for the black and white wool scarf (all from the UK website). They seemed to have everything in stock, in all of the available sizes. Although I doubt much is left now. I was refreshing like crazy since 9am and managed to get my things at around 11am. I'm thrilled and look forward to receiving them.

After hours of trying finally got into the UK online store, only to see the things I wanted sold out. Same old story with these launches.

CONGRATS ! :smile:I hope to make it to the store tonight in Istanbul and lets see if anything left.I will write if I can buy anything.wow.not full of hope.I am sure they have few stock :(

Well that was a sucky experience. I tried to get online around 10 and didn't get access to the site until around 12.30 where everything I wanted was sold out. And I only wanted a couple of items from the kids department, grrr. So after class I went by the biggest store and everything was gone except the ugly pants. Kids stuff was all gone except one pair. I'll have to try the website tomorrow morning instead, if they restock.

Basically everything i wanted is sold out. Alwyays size 34 goes the quickest. I wish people will return something of the things i wanted. I did get the white leather pants online. Though i wanted them inblack more. In our store about 14 pm everything was almost sold out exept mens and children.

Went in Paris store thos morning, I arrived at 7:15 in the morning (yes I am crazy) because the store opened at 8. There was more than 50 person before me ! They would let us in per group of 50 for a 15 min (!) war shopping experience.

Finally got the 3 pieces I wanted so badly.

Could someone post some pictures of bloggers wearing pieces form the collection or indicate me a few links ?

Thank in advance :smile:

Well in Denmark they open at 09 am, and the people who was first in line got there around 5 am. That's dedication! I see a jacket go for over £900 on eBay. How much is a real IM jacket again?

£900 (crazy)? wow! IM main line you can buy a couple of basic tops &skirts with that money.and I am not even talking about etoile.
every HM collaboration gets these crazy prices in that week and then silently prices go down. I would prefer to use that kind of money for main line in case of HM stuff^_^

at presale in Istanbul all gone.lets see if any piece left my size today :cry:

P.S. I am super happy I did not go to HM and wait queues for hours this morning.I can't.not again after marni for hm experience

Last edited by a moderator:
The jacket going for that much is the black tuxedo jacket which wasn't actually at the launch event, we couldn't find it anywhere and we were the first there. So perhaps it was just in very limited quanities... but even so, strange piece to be going for so much.

I had a meeting quite early and I couldn't go. But my cousin got up at the break of dawn and got everything she wanted. She spent a small fortune there, they were clearly not reinforcing the 4 pieces limit.

Everything looks absolutely amazing, i used to buy tones of Isabel Marant, before it become a "Bond Street" brand, and to be honest there is hardly any difference. Particularly on the big coat i really wanted. It looks superb. She also bought the boots, that she had no intention of buying initially because we thought they were going to be some cheap HM copies, but I was gobsmacked at the quality. It's basically the same boots.
Congrats to the people that went there, you got some really good bargains, and now i'm going to cry myself into a corner for not going.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any guys who were H&M XS size here ? Which size did you buy for Isabel Marant ?

Also, why launch on a thursday ??! There are people who are working !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->