Jack McCollough & Lazaro Hernandez - Designers, Creative Directors of Proenza Schouler

yourpencilskirt

New/Inactive Member
Reaction score
Sorry if they've been posted before but here are just a few pics of the boys. :heart: :heart: :heart:

prodemi.jpg

progemma.jpg

Love jack mccoullough. oh he's so hot just becaue he can be all in a suit and then you can see his sleeves (tattoo's covering a large portion or whole arm). mmm. But P.S. are SOOO overpriced.

Originally posted by datura001@Nov 25 2004, 12:23 PM
Are they a couple or just a design duo?
[snapback]439484[/snapback]​

I'm 95% sure they are a couple, but I can never get a straight answer on this from anyone. They live and work together in a studio/apartment downtown, so I'm assuming they are more than just business partners.

I don't like their clothes at all and think that they're way overhyped but they're both kinda cute...

no one every said they weren't adorable...over-hyped, maybe...but i think we're all agreed that they look good :flower:

Proenza Schouler is not worthy of the hype... nonetheless, Jack is cute IMO - he looks like a 'good boy'... then he's got those tattoos :ninja:

I've seen the one with the tatt's...he's like a snake charmer with the eyes, all the people who were walking past him seemed to do a double take.

Originally posted by jennifer~@Nov 25 2004, 01:33 PM
Proenza Schouler is not worthy of the hype... nonetheless, Jack is cute IMO - he looks like a 'good boy'... then he's got those tattoos :ninja:
[snapback]439594[/snapback]​
Yeah, there's something really cool about a polo shirt and a full arm tattoo.

As recall, the user Amelie had quite a crush on them both. They are very nice, but I oddly prefer Zac Posen, despite the fact that I'm not fond of either of their lines. :rolleyes:
I'm fairly sure that they are a couple, by the way.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Nov 25 2004, 02:05 PM
As recall, the user Amelie had quite a crush on them both. They are very nice, but I oddly prefer Zac Posen, despite the fact that I'm not fond of either of their lines. :rolleyes:
I'm fairly sure that they are a couple, by the way.
[snapback]439625[/snapback]​

Oh no not Zac - he's shocking

Those two are cute though - surely its too obvioust that they are a couple?

I don't think they are over hyped - they just need a new stylist

i read somewhere that they have little matching star tattoo's behind their ear...i forgot where i read it so i assume they are a couple

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Nov 25 2004, 12:38 PM
They anoy me, so untalented, so hyped.
[snapback]439544[/snapback]​

I second that :innocent:

Originally posted by ykidkwis@Nov 26 2004, 10:51 AM
i read somewhere that they have little matching star tattoo's behind their ear...i forgot where i read it so i assume they are a couple
[snapback]440432[/snapback]​
Aww, that's sort of touching... :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyasiagrissom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->