Jamie Huckbody from Australian Bazaar Fired ?

Who is she again!?

that's a he lol. and i wouldn't be surprised. the quality of bazaar's gone down a lot lately. Have u seen their recent eds? more cosmo than bazaar ugh ...

Wow that is surprising specially since he has been only what? 6 months in the job? Wonder what happened, but i have to say i occasionally used to buy Aus HB and liked it, but did not think he did a good job, and stoped buying, perhaps he needed more time though.............

This is from a week ago and word has it he was sacked on Friday 26

Agreed. Mag looks like so average

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,25664665-5009160,00.html

Magazine murmurs

MISSING in action from key social events, since it was announced that he will play second fiddle to Alison Veness-McGourty, is the highly likable editor of Harper's Bazaar, Jamie Huckbody.

The word from ACP is that he is still in the hot seat, but he was a no-show at last week's Chanel movie hosted by his own mag, attending a Cartier event instead.

There is widespread speculation that he might pack up his Gucci desk set and head back to London. He did not respond to Hush's emailed questions on Friday.

Such a move would, of course, leave a vacancy, with Veness-McGourty's lieutenant, Grazia's fashion features director Edwina McCann, tipped for the post.

McCann, a working mum, would probably not have time to take on the extra work unless, of course, Grazia closes. It's understood the company's in an increasingly difficult financial position.

Oh wow. I heard about it today, so I guess it's all done and dusted.

I wonder what he will do now?

And what Edwina McCann will be like??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->