Jennifer Aniston's New Interview [mention of Pitt and Jolie]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have to say that I love Thehepburn's posts It was about time someone said the things he/she did Also, AndoraStar does not have to stay neutral Why can't she have her opinion too? The "enough already" was way over due and I agree with her Someone who likes to "vent" and talk about what people who they don't even know thoughts and motivations are was definitely running me off the board until Thehepburn and AndoraStar were like "enough already" Earlier posts were very argumentative and answering back to every post It was getting tired and annoying I even showed this thread to my boyfriend and he thought a person or two here was getting out of hand and he could care less about any of these actors mentioned

Thanks for stepping in AndoraStar and Thehepburn

OK.. this is the problem.. All these recent comments could have easily been directed to me thru the private msg feature so that I could clearly explain why I'm asking for the arguements to stop! There are so many Ang/Jen/Brad threads and I am simply one person.
Members are all attacking one another and it's making many members uncomfortable. I personally could careless what is going on in Jen/Brad/Ang/ personal life since it does not affect mine in anyway. I do not appreciate that immature comment about being "kicked off the site". This in itself in uncalled for.

You are all not giving me any choice but to close this thread, and that sadden's me.

Alright the comments have gotten off topic and out of hand. Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->