Jimmy Choo, Dolce & Gabbana, Marc Jacob

I know people who have bought from Jamori with no problems.

the other I've no clue about

Hey Meg, I deleted your email address by accident so I couldn't send this directly. Hopefully you'll see this post. I received the choos! They are fantastic. No crystals missing or anything. I'm surprised but pleasantly of course!

Does anyone know if all Choo slides run narrow? I have problems with my feet slipping out of slides. The "Saturn” are a little bit wide. This is kind of off topic but I've heard of people getting collagen injections in the balls of their feet so shoes fit more comfortably. Any advice? I want those “Sahara" choos so bad but I don't want to break my neck. :cry:

xandama, could you please post a picture of the CHOOs you received. i.e. in their box, the dust bag etc?!!??

that would be most helpful :flower:

Originally posted by xandama@Jan 23rd, 2004 - 6:10 am
This is kind of off topic but I've heard of people getting collagen injections in the balls of their feet so shoes fit more comfortably. Any advice?
I don't have any advice except for the usual disclaimers: this is an elective (semi)surgical, cosmetic procedure and things can go wrong...

There are women who have had this procedure done that can hardly walk in any shoes because of it. I'm sure 99,99 % haven't had any problems, but just be aware of the fact that things can and do go wrong sometimes!

:o All those shoes are just so gorgeous! How much do they cost regularly? $200 US is still a bit more than what I would normally pay for shoes but all of the ones posted look like they'd stay in style for many years. I especially like the nude pair that mehg posted, they look like something that would go with EVERYTHING and could be worn for many occasions! If this site is legit, then they are definately a good investment. Hopefully, the more wealthy fashion spot members can test it out for the rest of us. :innocent:

Thanks "tott" for the advice about the collagen injections. Perhaps I'll post on another forum and find out some more information. I guess a shot of vodka will have to do for now!

Leyla as soon as I can get a picture I'll post it. I'm having trouble with my scanner tonight. I'll work on it tomorrow.

shahna the choos run between $400 and $600 boots are a little more they have the retail price on the wesbsite (www.designershoesale.com) but I'm not sure how accurate they are because I can't remember what I've paid in the past but they are at least 1/2 off.

great xandama :wink:

the pics will be much appreciated :flower:

i still prefer designershoesale to jamori. they seem to be cheaper :innocent:

Originally posted by xandama@Jan 23rd, 2004 - 12:10 am
Hey Meg, I deleted your email address by accident so I couldn't send this directly. Hopefully you'll see this post. I received the choos! They are fantastic. No crystals missing or anything. I'm surprised but pleasantly of course!
I'm glad you had a happy ending! Welcome to TFS!!! :flower:

Here are the Choos! They are so beautiful. This picture doesn't do it justice. The box even has the retail price on it! I tried to get everything in the picture. I agree with you leyla the "designershoe" seems better for the price.

This is a great forum thank you for all your responses!

thanks so much for the post xandema! I think I might just order something from there now!!!

thank you for the picture xandama :wink:

lovely :flower:

i somehow find these real cute :innocent:
195 dollars

Originally posted by leyla m.@Jan 21st, 2004 - 11:59 pm
these shoes i wanted when they came out. now i cant find them anymore.

these ones i initially wanted in black, but my size is out..
i would need them for every day summery shoes, casual stuff :wink:

only 225 DOLLARS :woot:
they are on the way. i ordered them.
no worries, beforehand i had a deep info with the son of the owner and he toldme everyhting about his goods :flower:

sounded good, so i said go ahead with my order.

he also said that i gave him good ideas to refurbish the site :blush: :heart:

awesome leyla! I knew I could count on you to check these things out!! :heart: :heart: :flower:

I think maybe when my credit card is paid off I might just order those black choo's I was lusting after.

I think the first pair you posted is sort of cute leyla with the ruffle. plus yellow is an awesome color!

i literally just got my shoes delivered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are FAB. :shock: . just like from the boutique.. and believe me, i just ordered to test them.

thumbs up for DESIGNERSHOESALE.COM :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
:heart: :heart: :heart:

those are real cute. my sis in law had them but had to return them though. she couldnt walk in them... even though she only owns CHOOs and MANOLOs..

but i find them cute....

i swear, i never thought i would actually receive them :ninja:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Feb 5th, 2004 - 7:14 am
those are real cute. my sis in law had them but had to return them though. she couldnt walk in them... even though she only owns CHOOs and MANOLOs..

but i find them cute....

i swear, i never thought i would actually receive them :ninja:
that would have been awful! :blink:

I feel like ordering some boots.

Which ones would you pick? (two pairs)

Jimmy_Choo_345.gif

Jimmy_Choo_397.gif

Jimmy_Choo_436.gif

Jimmy_Choo_405.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads