Jimmy Choo S/S 2015 : Ondria Hardin & Kit Harington by Steven Klein

khyrk

Oh Yeah!
Reaction score
KIT AND CABOODLE: British actor Kit Harington is starring as the face of Jimmy Choo’s men’s campaign for a second season, appearing in a series of futuristic images shot by Steven Klein for the luxury accessories label’s spring campaign.

Harington crouches on a sleek sports car’s windscreen wearing Jimmy Choo’s silver Belgravia high-top sneakers, or behind the wheel of the wearing the Sloane slipper. The women’s images, meanwhile, feature American model Ondria Hardin, her hair styled in a platinum crop to match the industrial, air-hangar style setting.

Harington, who is also the face of Jimmy Choo’s men’s fragrance, Jimmy Choo Man, is currently having a buzzy moment on both the big and small screen. He plays Jon Snow in “Game of Thrones,” and stars in the film “Testament of Youth,” based on a memoir of the First World War, set for release this week.

Sandra Choi, creative director of Jimmy Choo, lauded Harington’s “cool attitude and smoldering sensuality.” Panos Yiapanis styled the campaign, while hair was by Shay Ashual and makeup by Val Garland, with Mary Howard the set designer.

There are also short films to accompany the ads, which will appear on Jimmy Choo’s YouTube channel. The print campaign will break in the weekly magazines in February, and in the March issues of monthly fashion and style titles.

jimmy-choo04.jpg

jimmy-choo01.jpg

jimmy-choo02.jpg

jimmy-choo03.jpg

wwd

Very Terminator vibe, I'm not sure about the execution. Kit looks very good in his shots. Not too sure about Ondria. I like only her eyeglass shot.

Really Steven? Is this a recurring theme in his work or what?

dk_2.jpg

VS

01thbxz.jpg

03th.jpg

jimmychoo|styleregistry

This is so, Steven Klein...I Love It!

Very Klein, I´m loving this. Way better than the past few seasons, finally an interesting direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Carolyn Murphy or Amber Valetta would have killed this!

I do still love it though, I think he's an interesting choice and he looks fantastic.. I actually want the shoes he has on in his second picture posted in the first post.. they're just :wub:

Awful. What they do with beautiful Ondria? She looks so bad here ;c

Ondria, sadly, did't bring any energy to this campaign. Ugh this could pass as a US VOGUE feature. Kit looks lovely by the way

Bad. Ondria's hair is bad bad BAD bad. I would have liked to see them together, not only her feet

Ondria's hair is terrible. So is her lack on energy. Kit looks great and I do like the setting. Just wish they went with someone else then Ondria.

Poor Ondria, i love her but she just doesnt look good in this campaign, so awkward... i do love the eyewear shot though!

Best Jimmy Choo campaign in recent year, I felt like they'd lost electric when it came with the ads. Finally they're back.

^Carolyn Murphy or Amber Valetta would have killed this!

I do still love it though, I think he's an interesting choice and he looks fantastic.. I actually want the shoes he has on in his second picture posted in the first post.. they're just :wub:

I think add Coco Rocha to that list. She's got that bionic vibe which would be fitting for this.

And I got so nostalgic when I saw those D&G ads. Those were the days....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hopsfie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->