great Showstudio
proyect
will Help
understand
and Will Answer Many Questions
in This Forums.
i Am Still Downloading
and The Films Are Really Interesting...
did U See That Nude Old Woman On The Champs Elysees, She Is So Beautiful!!:wink:

hmm..has the video been released online yet? it's not on johngalliano.com still..anyone have links to other sites which have the video? :D

^ Thanks a lot for that link! My guess is that they will release the vids online when the collections hit the shops... early Feb perhaps? It's of course just a guess...

sounds like the smartest option
Mr-Dale said:
^ Thanks a lot for that link! My guess is that they will release the vids online when the collections hit the shops... early Feb perhaps? It's of course just a guess...

Im crying and laughing right now,thank you Yimi.....and thank Showstudio ...also..thank God !!!!!!!!!!!1

going off some of the comments on here it shows its not jst me who did not get it. i sat through the first minutes in utter disgust what was that big cheetah blanket thing. Then I tried to picture sombody wearing it and it would just look silly and cheap by the way please tell me that was not him singing .he should stick to his couture and womens wear and leave mens clothing alone Although I liked some of the fitted jackets most of the stuff was silly

Last edited by a moderator:
I think what John did with this show was fab. Freaky.
They look as if they work for a circus or something.

looks like he's doing a cheaper line
from wwd

John Galliano Signs License With IT Holding for Second Line
By Miles Socha and Amanda Kaiser
PARIS — John Galliano, as nimble with dungarees as couture gowns, is launching a second women's ready-to-wear line with Italy's IT Holding SpA.

This confirms a report in WWD Thursday and represents the latest brand extension for one of fashion's master showmen and most prolific designers. It is also a major development for IT Holding, which has been looking for new cash cows since last year, when it lost its lucrative contract for Dolce & Gabbana's D&G collection.

http://www.wwd.com/notavailable/dotcom?target=/issue/article/103951&articleId=103951&articleType=A&industryKw=issue

A secondary line for John? What, he wasn't busy enough with 8 shows per year plus all the non-show lines he does? I wonder how this will look like, though....

oh! my God, this man works a lot. Another Collection?
Oh! I have to see it,
and I am waiting his Men Collection!!!!

the video is finally on at galliano.com! (although it doesn´t seem to be working)

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont see any of the two videos in the web site, i need a special program?

j´adore dior said:
the video is finally on at galliano.com! (although it doesn´t seem to be working)

It's still not working :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theseaswell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->