Jourdan Dunn

I love the cover but I think i love that candid of her and Rob even more.....I can't wait to see what the whole editorial looks like...They really did make a beautiful couple.

That cover is breathtaking:shock: none of the other covers even remotely comes close to it since it blows ALL the others out of the water..

i literally gasped when i saw & now i'm just dying to see the complete ed.. does anyone know when it's coming out, cuz i'm literally on pins & needles:lol:

i don't know if these were posted but here's a couple of candids with Joan & Karlie
tumblr_lr5sy7b7Ox1qfql47o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_lswf5z0KXG1qibfi0o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_lrgg7wLM3C1qdu2x0o1_1280.jpg

source:rotexsworld.tumblr.com

All these pics looks great! LOVE that makeup on her. Such a great look, reminds me of her hair and makeup at JPG, which I also loved.

The Evening Standard announced the 1000 most influential Londoners, and Jourdan made the list:

Jourdan Dunn
Model
Spotted in Primark, Hammersmith at the age of 16, Dunn has been courageously vocal about the racial issues facing the fashion industry and is a rare young, black face at the top of global fashion. She has a two-year-old son and lives in west London.
thisislondon.co.uk/standard-home/article-24007178-londons-1000-most-influential-people-2011-fashion.do

Went on the search for her cover today round London and i got it!
The editorial doesn't disappoint, such a 90's influence, she looks quirky and she's smiling a lot, just showing off her cheeky side, theres one shot with Rob but the rest are single shots, Overall just beautiful!

I know, I know, I keep saying it, LOL, but she looks so GREAT in this ed. I think this might be my all time fave ed of hers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->