Jpg

PradaP

Reaction score
I know this range isnt exactly new but would be interested in hearing reviews if any of you have tried the products.

beauty-and-the-best_01.jpg

Beauty and the beast
I used to wear make-up all the time, a bit of mascara here, a bit of eyeliner there, nail polish everywhere, cover-up for dark circles and lots of other things that I didn’t even know the name of. It was a lot of fun. Until one day, I started hearing about this metrosexual revolution and all the things that defined a metrosexual, and I thought, “Wow is this me?” Six months later, I realised I wanted no part in this so-called revolution. So I get to the launch of Jean Paul Gaultier’s make-up collection and they go through the concept of the whole metrosexual thing, and I wanted to jump out the window. But I didn’t. In fact, I spent a couple of weeks wearing it and found it’s actually good stuff. There are some bronzers for that slightly tanned look (the applicator looks like a shaving brush and is really easy to use), a nail pen to push your cuticles back and give your nails a shine, some lip glosses, another pencil that is an undereye concealer at one end and a charcoal pencil at the other for a fancy touch, and a bunch of moisturisers and skin products that were nice but smelled a little too, uh hum, metro for me, if you know what I mean. It has been fun, though, being out talking to girls and hearing them say, “Ohh, your eyelashes are so long! I wish mine were that long!” So if you wanna go out looking pretty and pretend you’re gay, straight or metrosexual, and try to pick up boys or girls, there is finally a men’s make-up product for you! Tsubi designer Dan Single

1. Jean Paul Gaultier Tout Beau Tout Propre Better Than Tan, $65; 2. Eyes Kohl Pen and Concealer, $38; and 3. Nourishing Lip Balm, $27.

Everything in the line is great! I love it :wub:

how moisturizing would you say the lipbalms are?

does anyone know what products there are?

ive never seen these sold anywhere apart from at a store party i went to.

anyone know any more about the products?

I have all the products, and let me tell you, they're wonderful!

*The nail pen is my favorite, it's a blend of moisturizers and oils, to nourish your cuticules, making them dewy and clean looking..no white and dry nails!

*The lip balms are awesome, I own the medium tone, it has a very elegant packaging, and it keeps your lips moisturized for a decent amount of time, it tastes like vanilla bean, and the colour is gorgeous even for women...

*The bronzer Is matte, is the only thing I have been using for almost two months now, it's so natural, and the brush is huge, so you get a more even and natural distribution..

*The eyeliner/concealer pen is decent... the concealer comes in one colour only, so, it doesnt match everyone, but I feel it's kinda drying, but the liner is spectacular, again, the packaging comes in a demure black pen

Of course there's the soap and crap which im not interested cause the fragrance doesn't appeal me... but I give his makeup line a 5 star quality mention :heart:

Not that im aware of, and I have tried everything in the line available in the US...

Well, down here (Florida), the only store that carries the line is Burdines :yuk:

sephora.com carries this so i am sure selected sephora stores would have the range instore :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->