twitter/jessnha
twitter/bprap
twitter/jorgeliO
twitter/stylepantry

Last edited by a moderator:
^^I would make the same...

It looks a bit tragic, so far.

MODERATOR NOTE: *** Please remember this is thee Designers+Collections forum *** No model talk or celeb talk is allowed here ***

i was expecting something a bit more ~out there~ concerning the designers and hype involved

deflyricist2006, please add the name of the accounts from twitter/tumblr otherwise the pictures will have to be removed.

Also, don't forget model/celebrity talk is prohibited in this area, as well as front row pictures.

jdowb.jpg

VOGUE PARIS TWITTER

The reviews will be VICIOUS. :lol:

scaled.php

scaled.php

@CathyHorynNYT

Even Sean John is (was?) better.

And rumours said this would be INSANELY priced.

I would love it if Kanye just falls flat in his face. Something tells me he needs to learn to be a bit more humble.

from what i've seen, it looks dripping in effort. there was way too much hype leading up to this collection by the fashion community (but surprisingly not much from kanye himself). i don't think he could have ever lived up to his expectations!

Definitely not as gimmick driven as I had initially anticipated. The collection shows he has no business in designing his own collection with no knowledge of how to design. It's evident that he doesn't know anything about constructions or how to handle fabrics. Oh well, I guess anyone can call themselves a designer nowadays, as long as you have the money.

@JessicaMichault The Kanye West show, in my humble opinion, is proof that everyone can love fashion but not everyone can be a fashion designer.
@JessicaMichault I think that every one of the designers sitting in the front row at Kanye West must have had a deja vue moment at some point during the show
:lol:

JessicaMichault Jessica Michault
I think that every one of the designers sitting in the front row at Kanye West must have had a deja vue moment at some point during the show
vor 6 Minuten

Yikes.

It's true, though. I feel like Kanye raided Rihanna's closet and put a (sometimes not-so-new) twist on his favorite pieces... :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->