Acid

yes
Reaction score
Johnny And Kate

I wanted to post some photos of undoubtedly the most model-esque couple EVER

can98.jpg

darenite.jpg

stbarts.jpg

Now Johnny lives with the french singer Vanessa Paradis.She was very pretty when she was young.I don't find her pretty anymore but I like her she's a very nice person.

Attachments

• VanJoDepp.jpg
    VanJoDepp.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 299
Aw :heart:

Attachments

• kate_et_johnny.jpg
    kate_et_johnny.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 382
:P

Attachments

• 09_25_94_AIDScarnivalc.jpg
    09_25_94_AIDScarnivalc.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 338
Kate and Johnny look sweet together. But so does Vanessa and him. :heart:

i dont like vanessa for whatever reason considering I dont know her... i think kate and johnny were an anomaly too gorgeous to even believe, perfect together... aesthetically they were perfect, but something went wrong ... I wonder what? Recently he was on Howard Stern discussing their tremulous relationship and Howard was being funny asking Johnny how it feels to be so hot, “girls would kill themselves to be with you”… he said at the time he still talked to Kate…..

i love the way he looks so gentle with her in that picture of them sitting with his hand on her head - so sweet!

Vanessa and Johnny form a beautiful couple, they are fashion in the french press and I like them.

Attachments

• vj.jpg
    vj.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 191
am i the only one here that finds Vanessa & Kate looking quite similar?

(in anycase i must be the only one that finds Johnny non-special and absolutely non sexy :ninja: )

Originally posted by Lena@Feb 12th, 2004 - 8:34 pm
(in anycase i must be the only one that finds Johnny non-special and absolutely non sexy :ninja: )
:shock: we need to have words

Originally posted by Acid+Feb 12th, 2004 - 11:45 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Acid @ Feb 12th, 2004 - 11:45 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@Feb 12th, 2004 - 8:34 pm
:shock: we need to have words [/b][/quote]
:rofl: :rofl: i knew it would come as a shock... :ninja:

Originally posted by Lena@Feb 12th, 2004 - 3:34 pm

thank you!!! can we throw winona ryder in there too, pls?! he obviously like petites, delicate, doe-eyed girls...but then, who doesn't? I definitely see a strong resemblence... :shock:

but lena...come on- :heart: Johnny is one of the most beautiful human beings on this planet-male or female...how can you deny that? i'm thinking orlando bloom might give him a run for his money, though... :innocent:

:heart: They made such a beautiful couple :flower:

But I still like Vanessa Paradis very much and she makes a cute couple with Johnny too. No-one can beat Kate though :innocent:

Originally posted by Lena@Feb 12th, 2004 - 9:34 pm

i am so with you in everything you stated :woot:

kate and vanessa got the same look. the eyes are weird and the teeth got a gap :unsure:

and johnny: i find him so unattractive, really. just the fact that hes got this grunge and grease goin on is :yuk:

I :heart: Johnny soo much.

Read this, from an article:

Actor Jsu Garcia said:

"While we were shooting Nightmare, Johnny was getting ready to test for another movie called Gotcha! One day in the dressing room, he handed me the Gotcha! script and said, 'I think this part is tailor made for you. You should try out for it.' So I auditioned for it and got the part.
"You have no idea how rare that is for one actor to do that for another," says Garcia. "That just tells you what a terrific guy Johnny is."

:heart: :heart: :heart:

I have to agree that I prefer him with Kate, but it is his choice, after all... :wink:

Originally posted by Jadee@Feb 12th, 2004 - 8:30 am
Now Johnny lives with the french singer Vanessa Paradis.She was very pretty when she was young.I don't find her pretty anymore but I like her she's a very nice person.
They seem a bit harsh here for some reason... :unsure: He looked much more gentle when he was with Kate Moss... :flower:

I loved the two of them together.. :heart:

She's my favorite model. He's one of my favorite actors. Also they looked so good together. Dang...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->