Kooba bags

^ You can bet everyone's gonna want it since they sent one to Sienna... it just looks like the leather Silverado, except in a diff shape... the lining is ugly and looks cheap. Seems quite pricey for what it is...

^ have you seen it in person? I've wondered about it myself. You are the unofficial handbag queen!!

I def. have to get Sienna to wear one of my bags. :rofl:

luna said:
I def. have to get Sienna to wear one of my bags. :rofl:

Are there any pics of yours anywhere? Be interested to see them...

I post my bags all the time in the Lookbook thread. Or.. I guess it's The Second Lookbook now.

I like the bag, though it does seem kind of pricey.

And Luna, you can be sure to expect a PM from me! I love what I'm seeing.

Kooba bags are really nice. I have quite a few friends who have them and they love them. They also have a bag larger then the Sienna and it's called Scarlett. You can see them at www.koobabags.com

Maxi

Kooba's Sienna bag - question about colors

Luggage vs. Nutmeg

Quick question: how is 'luggage' different from 'nutmeg'? Is 'luggage' no longer in production? I haven't seen the bags in person, but from the various pictures I've browsed through, I fear I like 'luggage' more than 'nutmeg', because the color seems more orange and thus more vibrant. Also, the lining of the bags are different. The new FW05 bags are lined in green suede, which doesn't seem as durable.

And while we're at it, do you like the Scarlett (the smaller version of Sienna) or Sienna? I like both bags a lot, and it's difficult to decide without being able to see them in person. Mulberry's Pheobe pales in comparison to both.

Kooba's Scarlett (a smaller Sienna) in 'Luggage':
dn0n86.jpg

Kooba's Sienna in 'Nutmeg':

NMV6268_mp.jpg

Picture source: RevolveClothing.com; NeimanMarcus.com

Quality along the lines of other made-in-China bags (IF, Coach), but Sienna connection means it's twice the price. Design is rather meh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadxreminders
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->