Lancôme Spring 2011 "Ultra Lavande" : Julia Restoin-Roitfeld by Mario Testino

MissMagAddict

Reaction score
source | wwd.com

FACE FORWARD: Actresses aren’t the only recognizable faces chez Lancôme. Joining a roster that includes Penélope Cruz, Julia Roberts and Kate Winslet is Julia Restoin Roitfeld, who will make her debut in an advertisement — shot by Mario Testino — for the L’Oréal-owned brand’s Ultra Lavande Spring 11 color collection out early next year worldwide. Also in 2011, Restoin Roitfeld is to appear in a campaign in Asia for the Lancôme Blanc Expert line.

I like the colour scheme, especially how the purple plays beautifully against her dark hair and green eyes. I would actually like it even better if they hadn't photoshopped out her beautiful freckles. At first sight I thought she looked more like Fergie than herself.

I wish there was less photoshop but Julia still looks wonderful!! The color scheme is truly amazing!!^_^

I Like i think are very good loveee the color

Love the ad though I believe its the colouring tht makes it as nice than her modelling skills. I wonder how it would have looked with model like Adriana Lima or Jacquelin Jablonski

As long as it's anyone but Elettra, I'm happy. I'm sure she's a lovely girl, but she does nothing for me, when it comes to Lancome campaigns.

OMG! Julia looks very beautiful here! I love the eyes, the colors, everything. A little less photoshop / airbrushing would`ve been better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->