Lanvin Menswear F/W 10.11 : Alex Dunstan

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
alexdunstan3790001.jpg

dmanagement

Is it meant to look distorted like that? It's quite feminine.

i like the imagery except for the disformed face going on here and the gloves kkind of ruin the look too

i wish they would do something more exciting and elaborate with the ads. i mean i love the studio shots and the interesting distortions and graphic alterations to the photos but i want to see some.. different?

this collection was one, if not my favorite from this season and i just want to see a good campaign. though i kind of like it (better than last seasons).

Feminine and creepy.

OMG, this is AMAZING! :heart: The best campaign so far... Anyway I hope those shades on his face aren't deliberated, in that case I'll be kind of disappointed.

Shooting by Inez Van Lamsweeerde And Vinoodh Matadin

i need to see more. fall 2010 was such a good collection, i really expect something exciting.

Those shades on his face can't be deliberated since the rest of the body has not been retouched in that way... There's no sense of doing that, it would totally ruin it. :cry:

Athough sometimes I&V want to be so creative that they end up doing nonsenses. I'm afraid this could be one of those cases, and it's sad because this campaign has a great potential (I even like those digital effects on the body).

original...i'd say i like for inspirations but this is not the best they did !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->