Lauren Conrad Tell

Love the haircut! It totally suits her and makes me wonder why she's always had such long hair. Looks fantastic!

[QUOTE
Lauren Conrad models for an exclusive photo shoot for Who What Wear, where she is currently guest editor][/QUOTE]
25kjwih.jpg

24cejyx.jpg

an1ppv.jpg

lioo8.jpg

t9xf2a.jpg

2cpt3sm.jpg

Her hair is so cute for the Kohl's shoot. Love the shoes in the first picture for WWW, and the second and last outfits. That skirt in the second to last outfit, I think, its from her Paper Crown line.

So lovely pics for WhoWhatWear,:heart:

Old candids from October 16, 2014-Leaves a management company in Westwood.

starity.hu

Last edited by a moderator:
With friends making a gingerbread home :smile:

Source: Instagram

Hannah is pregnant!! Wonder if that means Lauren will get pregnant soon to have kids at the same time. :heart:

Attachments

• IMG_0144.jpg
    IMG_0144.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 96
Making candles with the artisans of Prosperity Candle

Source: TheLittleMarket.com

" The Little Market recently traveled to meet with Prosperity Candle, our first U.S. based artisan partner! Based in Massachusetts, Prosperity Candle helps support and build sustainable lives for Burmese and Bhutanese refugees that now live in the U.S., as well as Iraqi widows. We collaborated on new candles with them and each is hand signed by the artisan who made it. We’re excited to introduce new scents in 2015!"

Attachments

• Happy-Holidays-The-Little-Market.jpg
    Happy-Holidays-The-Little-Market.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 63
Paper Crown + Rifle Paper Co. Pop-Up Shop With Lauren Conrad and Anna Bond At The Grove, February 12

zimbio

So cute. Is it me or does she design the same thing, for both lines, every year?

I like the paper crown blazer... not sure about the new hair...

I actually love the hair, especially when its styled in messy waves like in #470. But the 20s waves in #471 aren't my fave.

I actually love the hair, especially when its styled in messy waves like in #470. But the 20s waves in #471 aren't my fave.

I definitely agree with you here. Messy, beachy tousled waves seem much more fitting and natural for her. The other waves ... not really feeling it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->