Lauren Conrad Tell

Cute casual outfit, but still pulled together. Her bag is such a gorgeous color for Summer. Anybody know the color name?

ALSO, I want her sandals. *SIGH!* :heart::wub:

US Cosmopolitan October 2015: Lauren Conrad by Eric Ray Davidson

Lauren Conrad Says She's Pretty Basic, But Pretty Happy
The star talks The Hills, fashion, and her relationship with Heidi Montag.

On fashion being her passion: "Television was just sort of an accident… I never felt really strongly about it. But fashion is something I feel passionate about. If I hadn't done TV, I still would have ended up in the [fashion] industry, but I definitely wouldn't be in the position I am now."

On being basic: "I probably am pretty basic. But I'm also a pretty happy person, so that's okay with me."

On whether she has any thoughts on Heidi Montag proclaiming that she forgave Lauren for trying to ruin her life: "No… I'm not really involved in that anymore. I don't think it has anything to do with me. You just have to focus on the good people in your life. Focusing on what you lose is only going to make you sad."

On not being bitter about The Hills: "When I did television, scandal was always around me. And I think one of the best things [about that] for me is that your life becomes more big picture. You have to develop a thick skin really quickly. It toughened me up, which is good."

On former flame Brody Jenner hosting his own sex- and dating- advice show: "My husband told me [about it]. I didn't know!… He has a lot of experience… so sure, depending on what kind of advice you want."

Cosmopolitan.com

That's why I like about Lauren, she stayed true to who she is. That's the mark of a great parents.

^ I real enjoyed what she said in those snippets. You're right, she does sound very grounded.

Cosmopolitan US October 2015

HAPPILY EVER AFTER
Photographer: Eric Ray Davidson
Stylist: Aya Kanai
Hair: Kristin Ess
Make-up: Amy Nadine
Model/Celebrity: Lauren Conrad

Cosmopolitan US

She looks so good on the cover. And the cover itself is less tacky than they usually make them.

Lauren Conrad appeared on Good Morning America on Monday to excitedly chat about her new runway collection

Designer Lauren Conrad appears to have been inspired by her husband William Tell's legendary namesake when it came to planning her new campaign shoot for her Kohl's clothing collection

dailymail

Some more from ABC Studios for an Appearance on 'Good Morning America'

zimbio

She just debut her collection for Kohls at NY fashion week... and it was pretty good. I will post it later..

Lauren Conrad's designs are always playful and feminine — in the past, her collections for Kohl's have been inspired by icons like Minnie Mouse and Cinderella, after all. But her latest runway presentation takes Lauren's whimsy to new, ubergirly heights complete with tulle, lace, and, of course, sparkles. "We wanted it to feel romantic and free, but with a little polish," she said.

From the moment models stepped onto the flower-studded runway, we were transported to a romantic California dream. Pastel colored dresses with floral embellishments, fringe tops perfect for a party, and even a full tulle skirt paired with a crop top all made an appearance. Every look felt like it could easily be squeezed into our own wardrobes, and as for Lauren — "I already have it all in my closet," she explained.

While the show went off without a hitch, picking out her own outfit proved tricky for Lauren; "I was going to wear a pair of the shorts," she said. "But then I realized I was going to be standing next to models, so I had to put my stilts and pants on, and look extra tall." Still, Lauren stole the night in a white wide-leg jumpsuit and a lacy crop top that coordinated perfectly with what appeared on the runway.

popsugar

heavy.com

Last edited by a moderator:
...and now, time to celebrate! cocktails & dinner at @beautyandessexnyc is the first order of business cheers to all of @laurenconrad's hard work!!!

so very proud of our beautiful friend and editor-in-chief on her gorgeous runway show! what a fabulous way to kick off new york fashion week. {#regram from our editor @ilanasaul}

instagram / laurenconrad_com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->