Lauren Conrad Tell

Lauren debuts her LC Lauren Conrad Runway Collection for Kohl’s during Fashion Week in NYC on Wednesday (9.9.15)

laurenconraddaily.tumblr

Really love what she is wearing in #495, specially the matching shorts and top, so cute. Is Chrissy Teigen's outfit LC's design, love that too. Her designs are "basic," predictable, but so Lauren.

thank you Istone15.
can you ID her bag in post 495
Its giving me Zac Posen vibes.

^Actually that white bag is her own design, from the LC Lauren Conrad Runway Collection for Kohl’s

^Actually that white bag is her own design, from the LC Lauren Conrad Runway Collection for Kohl’s
Now I have to go to Kohl's, because that bag looks well made and luxe.

Her hair really grows fast, didn't she cut it short lately?
Looks like she's wearing extensions. On the second picture of #496, you can see her shorter hair underneath.

She successfully parlayed a reality television gig on MTV into a fully-fledged fashion and media empire, so Lauren Conrad knows a thing or two about entrepreneurship.

The former “Laguna Beach” actress is featured on the front of the September 14, 2015 issue of Adweek Magazine, photographed by Marc Royce.

Conrad explains, “Reality TV really was like an exaggerated version of social media. Anything you put out there, you’re basically putting up for criticism, so you learn very quickly that there are certain things that you just don’t want other people’s opinions on, and those are the things that you keep to yourself.”

celebrity-gossip

6th Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic in Pacific Palisades, CA - October 17, 2015

starity.hu

Her hair looks healthy ...also much better a bit longer...

Lauren Conrad and guest attend the Marissa Webb Fall 2016 fashion show during New York Fashion Week: The Shows at The Gallery, Skylight at Clarkson Square on February 11, 2016 in New York City.

Lauren+Conrad+Marissa+Webb+Front+Row+Fall+KGc_78n3GuIl.jpg

zimbio

TV personality, fashion designer, and author Lauren Conrad attends the 'Lauren Conrad Celebrate' book launch party at Kohl's Showroom on March 23, 2016 in New York City.

Lauren+Conrad+Celebrate+Book+Launch+w2shYsnUghWl.jpg
Lauren+Conrad+Celebrate+Book+Launch+FPgf2joTMPcl.jpg
Lauren+Conrad+Celebrate+Book+Launch+Muy3QYwZMktl.jpg

zimbio

Drowning in a sea of pink! I need shades to look at those pictures. She's adorable.

So much pink...I am shocked she is releasing another book. Of course, very little PR since she has not even tried to kept up with the celebrity status she once had. She could not even get a mag cover to promote this book....

Imho, she doesn't pr to promote the book. It'll most likely sell at Kohl's, and she has a niche audience there. As for not getting mag covers, seems to me, she doesn't care and really never went looking for it. Specially since her marriage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->