Lauren "Lo" Bosworth

thx for that thread ! I love her sequin dress in the first pictures ! does anybody know the designer ??

More pictures from Season Three of The Hills party. I love her shoes!
5.jpg

3.jpg

7.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Source:gettyimages

"Cocaine blows" B)

yep...I think it's a t-shirt by the brand Local Celebrity. I think it's funny...

I love this thread! Hopefully as the Hills season 3 goes on we will see more and more of her!

I love her shoes!
(In case you were wondering) I think those are the Steven by Steve Madden knock-off of CLs. I have them and they're actually quite comfy.

Love you Cosmogrl5,thanks for this thread.You are the best :winkiss:
I absolutly love her look at The Hill season 3 premiere.Her personality was actually shinning through her face and smile.She looked amazing :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love you Cosmogrl5,thanks for this thread.You are the best :winkiss:
I absolutly love her look at The Hill season 3 premiere.Her personality was actually shinning through her face and smile.She looked amazing :heart:

You are so sweet! And you're welcome! :flower:

I absolutely agree with what you said about her too. I think Lo has acquired so many fans in such a short time due to the fact that her personality oozes through her smiles and laughter. Her giddiness is absolutely contagious. I seriously want to give her a big hug because she is just so cute and happy! :lol:

More photos of Lo (from various blogs/forums (Laguna Lovers/ her MySpace/ etc.)

& here is her MySpace webpage link: http://www.myspace.com/195895513

and info she wrote about herself:
Some say love it is a river that drowns the tender reed Some say love it is a razer that leaves your soul to blead Some say love it is a hunger an endless aching need I say love it is a flower and you it's only seed It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance It's the dream afraid of wakingthat never takes the chance It's the one who won't be taken who cannot seem to give and the soul afraid of dying that never learns to live When the night has been too lonely and the road has been too long
and you think that love is only for the lucky and the strong Just remember in the winte rfar beneath the bitter snows lies the seed that with the sun's love in the spring becomes the rose

^^OMG. I think that's the song from Napolean Dynamite when they are doing the "Happy Hands" performance.LOL!

Thanks for the pics, VivaciousCohen! :woot:

And she quoted "The Rose." That seems so serious for Lo! I like seeing a multifaceted Lo. :wink:

here's the last of them (that didn't fit in the above post) :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->