Lily Aldridge Marries Caleb Followill / Jared Followill engaged to Martha Patterson

coco24

Reaction score
According to Caleb's dad's facebook the wedding is happening maybe on friday or saturday. The day is coming. Hope we get to see the dress. :smile:

the facebook page of Caleb's dad :lol:
We can't miss any important news thanks to you guys! :flower:

BTW, it might be true, it's been a few days we haven't received any new pic... Maybe she's too busy getting ready for the big day! ^_^

Well we live in a modern age, everyone has a facebook account. :wink:

I'm just surprised (and glad) that you got the idea to look at it :smile:

^I've just seen this on twitter and @KingsofLeonUK posted a pic of the message from FB and their saying that the wedding is tomorrow. Whenever the wedding is I just really hope we'll get a pic her dress.

This might be (and by might be, I mean lprobably is) completely false and just my stupid hunch but I feel like they got married today or something happened today like a rehearsal. Nathan and Jared were tweeting about why they were up so early and Nathan joked it was for a role on "Army Wives." I know it's crazy speculation. No need to tell me...

^^I saw that and wondered the same thing when I read it. But you can never be sure with what Jared writes :lol:.
Anyway, that Ocean Drive pic is beautiful, she's been looking great recently

they were tweeting about being up and shooting bc they are going to be on another show. Which is not army wives nathan was kidding..i know the wedding is going to be fri or sat my friend is going.

Last edited by a moderator:
they were tweeting about being up and shooting bc they are going to be on another show. Which is not army wives nathan was kidding..i know the wedding is going to be fri or sat my friend is going.

I knew he was kidding. That's what made me speculate because they've joked about serious things in the past but it turns out my speculation was, as predicted, far fetched. They really were filming and I'm pretty sure it was for It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia so IGNORE EVERYTHING said about the wedding.

My fault.

I knew he was kidding. That's what made me speculate because they've joked about serious things in the past but it turns out my speculation was, as predicted, far fetched. They really were filming and I'm pretty sure it was for It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia so IGNORE EVERYTHING said about the wedding.

My fault.

P.S. That's cool that your friend is going. Hopefully we'll at least be able to get a visual description of the dress then.

Wow, can't believe this is getting its own thread. Royal Wedding treatment right there. I am pretty excited about this wedding and I'll be majorly disappointed if we don't get tons of pics.

Thank God for Jared's conceitedness, I'm sure we'll get videos of him at the parties via Twitter and will find out soon enough which models he hooked up with there.

Whaaaa Ruby Aldridge and Lily Aldridge are sisters? :rofl:

How come I never associated these two.. gah.. :lol:

Psylocke, you're so right about Jared!

Personally, I'm much more excited about Lily's wedding than about the Royal one :lol:

Yes, those Aldridges are all related! Alan Aldridge is their dad and Saffron and Miles Aldridge are their half-siblings.

I was more excited about the Royal Wedding but mainly because of the extensive TV coverage :ninja:

^ Natasha Poly and Lara Stone had their own too ofcourse. :wink:
Boo, Lily is growing on me. If only she wouldn't blow those damn air kisses all the time.
Kings of Leon is one of the best bands out there and Caleb is gorgeous. They're both lucky. :smile:

^True. But since Poly and Lara are HF models and were getting married to less popular men it made sense for people to come here and talk about it.

It's not like us crazy KOL fangirls don't have any other place to talk about this :lol:

To stay on topic, according to Jared the wedding isn't taking place today:

youngfollowill Jared Followill
For the record. Caleb isn't getting married today. Just driving up to the location to stay for few days.
22 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

youngfollowill Jared Followill
Last night was a doozy. Thanks Silverlake. Now the drive up to.....where Caleb is getting married. My dad is riding with me. Could be fun.
31 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
http://twitter.com/youngfollowill

For some reason I figured it out from their noses before I read about it way back when. :lol: I'm more surprised they're related to Miles though!

There are actually pictures of Lily and Ruby when they were at Miles' and Kristen McMenamy's wedding when they were small kids, I didn't realize they were related before seeing those pictures either. Which makes me wonder if Miles and Kristen will be at the wedding?

Caleb and Lily keep saying it's going to be a small wedding but I think this will end up being quite huge with lots of industry people being there.

Rumored attendees:

@rosiehuntington
Rosie Huntington
Really excited my best girlfriends @angelcandice and Erin Heatherton are coming to LA x
http://twitter.com/#!/rosiehuntington/status/68386552002252801

Ruby, Lily and Miles are all related? :unsure:
Well,now that's impressing...
I shall stay tuned here :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"