Lily Aldridge Marries Caleb Followill / Jared Followill engaged to Martha Patterson

popsugar.com

That's a pretty dress! (And those are sneaky pictures...)
I actually love the back of pretty much every dress she wears (including her RL dress for this year's Met Gala!) ^_^

I wish we could see more of her Vera Wang wedding dress. We don't see much on the picture from UsWeekly...

Last edited by a moderator:
After getting married just last week in a small ceremony with just friends family present, Kings of Leon lead singer Caleb Followill and his new bride, Lily Aldridge hosted a reception this weekend.

The Victoria’s Secret model and her husband celebrated their wedding with friends and family at the reception at Church Estate Vineyard in Malibu.

The reception looks like it was a very fun and relaxed affair, and even had a shuffleboard table!

http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2011/0...brate-their-marriage-with-family-and-friends/

Oh, is that Matt and Johanna with them in those pictures? Matt's hair is so funny.

I adore Lily's dress at that post-wedding party. I like it even more than the actual wedding dress, I think. She looks so beautiful there.
I also really like the setting of that party. Definitely the kind of party I would love to be invited to!

I never thought I would say this, but, Lily looks gorgeous! I think both her dresses were beautiful and I'm glad she didn't go overboard with her choices. Congrats to them both. :heart:

Besides the creepy aerial shots, I'm surprised we didn't get more pictures. I mean, for Nathan's wedding we at least saw a shot of the brothers standing together.

Here we can find a few other pictures from the wedding (I'm pretty sure pictures 6-7-8 have not been posted yet) It's mainly pics from the place and food.

But no other pictures from Lily & Caleb. I'm so sad! I was really hoping to see more this time...

Yes she was. She said it on Twitter or Facebook (can't remember). And we got pictures where we saw Ruby and Lily with their family and the KOL in a Villa a few days before the wedding.

Jared is getting himself a model wife, too (not surprisingly, really :P)

jared_followill_engaged_martha_patterson_02.jpg

justjared

Wed, 02 May 2012 at 11:50 am
Jared Followill Engaged to Martha Patterson - Exclusive!

Kings of Leon bassist Jared Followill got engaged to Martha Patterson earlier this month, his rep confirms exclusively to JustJared.com

“Yes, it’s true!” the rep says. “Jared proposed to Martha on April 11 at his home in Nashville and we’re all excited for the newly engaged couple.”

Jared popped the question with a 4-carat cushion-cut diamond set on a
diamond-covered band, which he designed. Check out the sparkler in these first official engagement pics of the pair!

The 25-year-old rocker and Martha, a model, have been dating for only a few months. A whirlwind romance!

The couple plans to split their time between their homes in Nashville and Los Angeles.

Congrats to the happy couple!
http://www.justjared.com/2012/05/02/jared-followill-engaged-martha-patterson/

I don't give their couple a single chance haha
I didn't even know Jared was seeing someone seriously.

Yeah, I have my doubts this will last, too. They've only been dating for 3 months and Jared has been engaged before (when he was 18!) and called it off later. But I think they make a gorgeous couple and Martha seems like a cool girl, so I'd love to see them actually getting married.

^Agreed! But we all know how much Jared wanted to find his model-girlfriend-wife too.
I just doubt it's love :smile:

Congrats! They seem like a lovely couple, best of luck to them.
Also why has this been posted in Lily and Calebs thread and not in its own or even just in Kings of Leons thread?

Also why has this been posted in Lily and Calebs thread and not in its own or even just in Kings of Leons thread?
The Kings of Leon thread in The Art of Noise is for topics related to their music and not for gossip. But I didn't think this needed its own thread (since Martha isn't exactly a famous model, she doesn't even have a thread here) so I figured it was best suited here, kind of like making this a thread for KOL and all their model dates/girlfriends/wives :blush:

By the way, has anyone found new pictures from Lily's wedding?!
I would have loved to see more details from the dresses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->