Lily Aldridge Marries Caleb Followill / Jared Followill engaged to Martha Patterson

Ahhhh... just saw this pic on eonline!
So beautiful, can't wait to see more pics!! :heart:
Lily's dress is Vera Wang & Caleb is in Gucci

P.S CONGRATS CALEB & LILY!!

source:eonline

Attachments

• 293_foll_wed_lc_051311.jpg
    293_foll_wed_lc_051311.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited by a moderator:
Caleb shame on you the groom should never out shine the bride:P But seriously haven't seen Caleb look this good in a while as for Lily she is always so stunning so no big surprise there. Especially love that we can see all the parents in the background so adorable:heart:

Here's a better quality photo..
I love her dress, I'm glad she hasn't went OTT on it. It looks just perfect :blush:
And yes, I agree she looks so happy. Bless!

Just Jared

Attachments

• caleb-followill-weds-lily-aldridge.jpg
    caleb-followill-weds-lily-aldridge.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 65
I am trying to decide if I can get behind those boots. :sideways:

Last edited by a moderator:
the hair down and the veil???:shock: that's too sloppy , it's a wedding Lily!
I find the dress unimpressive, it's pretty banal IMO.

Caleb hasn't looked that good in months , and his suit is just perfect (unlike the RL one he wore at the Met gala)

I think it's perfect-- they're both so low-key that her hair and makeup is beyond perfect, and wasn't the wedding supposed to be super small?

Congratulations to them!! They both look so fantastic!

Caleb Followill & Lily Aldridge's Wedding DayPosted Saturday May 14, 2011 1:26 AM GMT

Making their love for one another official, Caleb Followill and Lily Aldridge exchanged marital vows in Montecito, California on Thursday evening (May 12).

With the ceremony taking place at the San Ysidro Ranch, the Kings of Leon rocker and his supermodel bride said their "I Do's" in front of a small gathering of family members and loved ones.

Reports tell that Miss Aldridge opted to don a lovely custom made Vera Wang mermaid gown, while Caleb said following the nuptials, "It was the perfect day."

Prior to the momentous event, Caleb and Lily enjoyed time by the resort's pool area - with Followill's brother, Jared, along with a handful of wedding partakers all spotted by paparazzi as they cooled off in the water and sunned themselves on what was a gorgeous day on the west coast.
followills3.jpg

followills2.jpg

followill-051311-3.jpg

followill-051311-2.jpg

^Lily and Ruby Aldridge
via: celebrity-gossip.net

There are more pictures that do not contain her but do include Caleb and the other boys if interested.

They both look so beautiful and the dress was so her. Lily looks so happy too!

Oh dear, I'm so glad we got pictures! :flower:

I don't know what to say, they are both perfect in the way that they stayed true to themselves : Lily looks so cute and simple (love the no-makeup look), and I can't even talk about Caleb: He just looks better than ever >>> This suit & boots :heart:

I'm just not a big fan of the veil (but this might be cultural, because we are not so used to wear this accessory in France). Anyway, I think Lily looks happier than ever: her smile is a true smile of hapiness. She's just glowing!

The perfect couple.

LnxEY.jpg

Kings of Leon rocker Caleb Followill tied the knot with model Lily Aldridge during an intimate wedding ceremony at San Ysidro Ranch on Thursday (May 12) in Montecito, Calif. “Caleb is the man of my dreams,” Lily told JustJared.com after the ceremony. “And you can quote me on that.” “It was a perfect day,” Caleb added. In attendance were Caleb’s bandmates and brothers, Nathan and Jared Followill, as well as their cousin, Matthew Followill. Lily wore a custom made strapless mermaid Vera Wang gown with layers of Chantilly and corded lace appliqué and raw edge swirling chiffon detail at back. Caleb wore a Gucci suit. Congrats to the happy couple!!!

ontd

her wedding dress is simply elegant, i've never paid much attention to her boyfriend... he looks good

OMG! I am going to cry. My lily is all grown up. I wish them a lifetime of happiness. she looked absolutely gorgeous in her wedding pic. I wish she had put her hair up, it would have been a perfect look showing off those amazing cheekbones but still she looked AMAZING!!!!

Gorgeous wedding photo:heart:, she looks absolutely beautiful love how she kept the hair low key and the dress is perfectly lovely on her. Caleb looks amazing too love the suit, they're so cute, cant wait to see more pics:D

Omg the wedding picture is stunning!!! Love the dress its so simple she looks beautiful :heart:

I'm wondering if she's gonna look back on this pic in 40 years and think "Yep, I nailed it"? The hair is so sloppy and yellow-toned. But I've actually never seen her with her hair up, maybe this is just what suits her best. I just wish her hair wasn't so...yellow. Looks like a DIY hair colour session gone wrong :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->