Lily Aldridge Marries Caleb Followill / Jared Followill engaged to Martha Patterson

^ Yup and her older sister Saffron also used to be a model, I remember reading she was a favourite of Ralph Lauren in some interview with Lily.

Saffron still models occasionally. She's been in some Oil of Olay adverts in the last couple of years http://models.com/models/saffron-aldridge. For some reason I think Saffron and Lily look more alike than Ruby and Lily, in spite of Saffron and Lily only having the same dad.

Here's the pictures of the Aldridges at Miles' and Kristen's wedding in 1997:

[URL=http://img820.imageshack.us/i/milesaldridgewedding.jpg/]
milesaldridgewedding199.th.jpg
[/URL]
Getty, Rado's McMenamy page

(Lily & Ruby with Naomi Campbell is just hilarious :lol:)

Having Kristen McMenamy for a sister-in-law is what gets me.

(Lily & Ruby with Naomi Campbell is just hilarious :lol:)
I thought it was just me! :P

Thank God for Jared's conceitedness, I'm sure we'll get videos of him at the parties via Twitter and will find out soon enough which models he hooked up with there.
:rofl:

Poor thing, he must be in a tizzy trying to decide if he should bring his current squeeze Jacquelyn Jablonski or go stag and get his mack on.

According to Caleb's dad's facebook the wedding is happening maybe on friday or saturday. The day is coming. Hope we get to see the dress. :smile:
Either Caleb or Lily have been interviewed about the wedding so I suspect that there will be a picture in People.

Last edited by a moderator:
I fixed the thumbnail of the third picture.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Getty, Rado's McMenamy page

Last edited by a moderator:
That's just crazy :lol: .. like suddenly discovering Pixie Geldof is the niece of Ann Demeulemeester.

Really excited my best girlfriends @angelcandice and Erin Heatherton are coming to LA x
Candice and Erin are out in LA for the VS launch tomorrow. I think Erin might be at the wedding because she and Lily really are friends.

Candice and Lily have never struck me as particularly close. Same with Rosie and Lily.

Kings of Leon Reveal Details of Caleb Followill's Wedding
Kings of Leon singer Caleb Followill says he doesn't know the exact date of his wedding, but he seems certain that he will marry his Victoria's Secret model fiancée Lily Aldridge in May.
"You have to ask Lily [about the wedding date]. She won't tell me. I think it's somewhere between May 10 and May 20, but she won't tell me because I have a big mouth," Caleb told PEOPLE recently at the Tribeca Film Festival premiere of his band's documentary, Talihina Nights: The Story of Kings of Leon.
Caleb's bandmate brothers Nathan and Jared Followill, however, are more forthcoming when it comes to the specifics of the wedding.
"It's going to be a very small wedding and then a big party," Jared said. "I think there are only like maybe 25 people or so going to the wedding, but a lot of people will be at the party."
"I'm the best man," Nathan added, "and they're having lemon custard for their wedding cake." Nathan, who wed Jessie Baylin in 2009, has this advice for Caleb: "Don't get married!"
Jared, however, assures PEOPLE that Aldridge has been welcomed into their family with open arms. In fact, the "Sexy Little Bride" model can be seen on tour with the guys throughout the documentary – and she was practically inseparable from the brothers' mom at a Heineken-sponsored afterparty for the film.
"We love her! I'm so excited for the wedding," Jared said of his sister-in-law-to-be. And while Aldridge seems to be firmly in control of all the wedding details, she should beware of the ulterior motive of her groom's brother. "I just hope she invites all of her model friends [to the wedding]," Jared said. "That's the only reason I'm going."
people.com

Ruby just posted this so the wedding is happening today! Yaaay!:heart:

Source: Ruby Aldridge facebook

Attachments

• ru.jpg
    ru.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 91
^^^Oh my god crazy! I thought it might be today considering it was the least Jared or Nathan had ever tweeted in a day. I'm so happy for Caleb and Lily.
If we don't get a picture I may weep.
Based on what Jared said about the wedding vs. reception I think that there will be a better shot of getting a picture at the after party considering how big it is supposed to be.
Either way, I'll be happy as long as we get one.

[/COLOR][/LEFT]
Candice and Erin are out in LA for the VS launch tomorrow. I think Erin might be at the wedding because she and Lily really are friends.

Candice and Lily have never struck me as particularly close. Same with Rosie and Lily.
Right, I didn't know the launch would be on the same day as the wedding. Kind of weird Erin & Miranda both did the VS event as they're really close friends of Lily. Maybe they were only invited to the after party?
And I remember reading an article a few weeks ago that said Rosie, Erin, Ale and Candice were all invited, that's why I assumed Rosie's tweet meant they would meet up for the wedding or something.

Is it creepy I'm hoping for leaked Facebook pictures of the wedding? :ninja:

Exclusive: Kings of Leon's Caleb Followill Weds Model Lily Aldridge!
And the bride wore...Vera Wang!

Victoria's Secret supermodel Lily Aldridge was a vision in white when she tied the knot with Kings of Leon rocker Caleb Followill in Santa Barbara, Calif. on Thursday night, a source tells Us Weekly exclusively.

Despite their superstar status, the couple, who began dating in 2007 after meeting at the Coachella Music Festival, told Us they actually prefer to stay at home.

"We both like to cook a lot, so it's kind of what we do to relax and have a nice night together," Aldridge, 25, told Us earlier this year.

Added Followill, 29: "A perfect date is cooking at home with a good bottle of wine and Billie Holiday."

More details on the couple's wedding coming soon.
usmagazine.com

"It was a perfect day," Caleb, who wore a Gucci suit, tells Us of the intimate ceremony.

The bride donned a strapless dress with layers of Chantilly and corded lace applique and raw edge swirling chiffon detail at back.
usmagazine.com

Stunning. All of it. The dress is beautiful, Lily looks amazing, Caleb looks gorgeous, I even love the slightly scuffed boots. And the roses. Gorgeous. *gush,gush, gush!

Seriously, I could not have pictured it more perfectly. She looks positively gorgeous and so fresh. He looks perfect. That Gucci suit is working on him. Damn good. Plus the white roses and the orange tree, as well as the scuffed boots you pointed out and the lace on her dress: it's all too much.

Positively gorgeous.

Kings of Leon rocker Caleb Followill tied the knot with model Lily Aldridge during an intimate wedding ceremony at San Ysidro Ranch on Thursday (May 12) in Montecito, Calif.

“Caleb is the man of my dreams,” Lily told JustJared.com after the ceremony. “And you can quote me on that.”

“It was a perfect day,” Caleb added.

In attendance were Caleb’s bandmates and brothers, Nathan and Jared Followill, as well as their cousin, Matthew Followill.

Lily wore a custom made strapless mermaid Vera Wang gown with layers of Chantilly and corded lace appliqué and raw edge swirling chiffon detail at back. Caleb wore a Gucci suit.

Congrats to the happy couple!!!
via: JustJared

^^^A little extra information. I love the bit where she said, "You can quote me on that." So adorable.

They both look gorgeous!
Love her wedding dress. It's so pretty. Not a fan of loose hair with a veil but love it on her anyway because she looks so vibrant. :smile:
Caleb is working that suit aswell.

^I kind of know what you mean about the veil but I think she stuck true to her style in keeping it down. It's her. People should do what they know is tried and true on their wedding day and I think she did. Gorgeous.

I wish we could see the back of the dress but now I'm being greedy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->