Lily-Rose Depp

article from style.com

The Rapid Style Evolution of Lily-Rose Depp

It makes sense that the offspring of Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis would have a sharp sense of personal style—and perfect cheekbones to boot. Such is the case for Lily-Rose Depp, who made headlines this morning after attending last night’s Chanel Métiers d’Art show in an embellished pastel two-piece ensemble from the house’s Haute Couture collection. This sartorial win wasn’t the 15-year-old’s first, however. She’s been turning heads for months with her fully formed sense of style that harks back to her mom and dad’s ’90s heyday—think lots of denim, platforms, chokers, and Pulp Fiction references. For most, adolescence is a period of awkward fashion experimentation—you don’t know who you are, and it shows in the clothes. But increasingly, thanks to the Internet, teens (especially those with famously style-savvy parents) are making fashion choices that are both self-expressive and in tune with what’s happening in fashion on the whole. Less Silly Bandz and more Moschino, if you get the gist.
http://www.style.com/beauty/people/2015/lily-rose-depp

She looks sooo much like Johnny; it's all in the eyes. Great cheekbones too! Curious to see her act!

you can see her in Tusk, which came out this year. its online and i think her scene is towards the middle/end. she has one scene,as her character in Yoga Hosers in tusk. its only a five minute scene but I was impressed by how natural she was on screen.

her bright smile at 1:15 is so cute!

chanel-nyfr-14.jpg

wwd

Last edited by a moderator:
Introducing: Lily-Rose Depp, Shot By Dana Boulos

oystermag

The daughter of Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis, Lily-Rose Depp, has the face of an angel and a magnetic presence beyond her young years. We sent young gun photographer Dana Boulos and Maggie Silverman to meet their pal Lily-Rose in LA, where they came up with this sun-drenched shoot for us. Find out more about the beautiful Lily-Rose below:

Maggie Silverman: What's the last song you listened to?
Lily-Rose Depp: The last song I listened to was 'Hardly' by Future.

Do you have any beauty secrets you'd be willing to share?
Use blush as eyeshadow!

What's your number one boba [bubble tea] flavour and where can I get it?
Blended red Thai tea boba from Urth Caffe.

I've been watching Gilmore Girls nonstop on Netflix — are there any shows you watch?
I love watching The Office and Lockdown (a documentary series about prison).

What superpower would you choose if you could have one?
I would want to fly!

If you had the opportunity to raid one store for free for five minutes, what store would you choose?
I would raid Opening Ceremony!!

Are you more of an "lol" or "haha" girl via text?
I'm a "lol" girl, probably.

Read more at http://www.oystermag.com/introducing-lily-rose-depp-shot-by-dana-boulos#cg2bqttVWJUzdffy.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Such beautiful shots, I can see her mother here.

I told ya'll she looked like Natalie Portman :stuart:

Natalie Portman and Lily Rose Depp, the daughter of actor Johnny Depp, will play spiritualist sisters in “Planetarium,” a 1930s-set drama to be directed by French helmer Rebecca Zlotowski (“Grand Central”), Variety has learned.

“Planetarium” will mark Portman’s first time working with a French director since her role in Luc Besson’s “Leon” in 1994. She’s been beefing up on her French to prepare for the role.

Although plot details are kept under wraps, Zlotowski told Variety that the film follows the journey of sisters who are believed to possess the supernatural ability to connect with ghosts. They cross paths with a visionary French producer while performing in Paris.

The political context of “Planetarium” will have a modern resonance with the current crisis and rise of extremism in Europe. The character of the producer is freely inspired by Jewish producer Bernard Natan, one of the biggest French film industry figures of the ’20s and ’30s, who eventually died in Auschwitz.

The film is co-written by Zlotowski and Robin Campillo, who previously penned “The Returned,” the feature film that inspired Canal Plus’ supernatural drama series.

Frederic Jouve’s Les Films Velvet is producing; Ad Vitam will distribute in France. Principal photography will begin in Paris in September for an expected delivery in May 2016.

Repped by Gregoire Melin’s Kinology, “Planetarium” is Zlotowski’s third directorial effort, following Cannes’ 2013 Un Certain Regard player “Grand Central,” and 2010’s “Belle Epine,” which gave Lea Seydoux her first big role and world premiered at Cannes’ Critics’ Week, where it won the Louis Delluc prize for best first film.

Portman will be in Cannes this year with her directorial debut, “A Tale of Love and Darkness.”

variety

"Peach"
photographed by her friend Walker Bunting

Makeup: Meredith Menchel

walkerbuntingphotography.com

All mother, as all Vanessa? No, look at her, its all Johnny, now I see it more and more...

I think she's got best of both sides. :smile:

She's really beautiful, got a face like a old school hollywood superstar. And yes she's got a lot of Vanessa but if you look at her eyes and beautiful facial structure you see Johnny there too.

Right. The bonestructure is like Johnny's. Sometimes she looks like a piece of art.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruwaid
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->