Lily-Rose Depp

Oh man, it's not even fair how outrageously beautiful she is. I think Lily Collins is gorgeous, but who even notices her next to Lily-Rose.

^ I know... Vanessa was beautiful when she was Lily's age but also a little too lolita or frail looking, hard to describe.. Lily kind of hit the genetic jackpot and inherited the best of them both and a more elegant, poised version of them too. It's pretty amazing :lol:. I have to say I did not see this one coming, I thought she looked a little too much like a Tim Burton character as a kid and it would all head down a Willis-Moore/worst of both worlds kind of deal (excuse my shallowness..).

I love that Chanel's embraced her through her mother, kind of adding a family touch to it and also exploiting how representative of the brand her type of beauty is (to me anyway!). I also think it's cool the crowd she hangs out with in LA (Cherry Glazerr, etc), makes me think she will deliver some interesting stuff in the future and won't become another west hollywood daughter-of type.

@ Heather-Anne: Dont even get me started with the other Lily, lol. Looking at the video for this show, I think her, Kristen and Rita Ora were the only ones who seemed more natural and oblivious of the setting (runway/spectators etc).

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks absolutely lovely and her demeanour is very classy.. Probably the only celebrity offspring that I believe that one way or another would be noticed without her connections. Hope she does not follow the socialite/model route.
I cannot believe i'm actually commenting on Vanessa's daughter, it feels that not long ago i was listening to Vanessa when she was more or less the same age.

"All the people you see here are friends. They all loved the idea" Karl Lagerfeld #ChanelCerclePrivé
rckZ9iu.jpg

@CHANEL

She probably does over line her lips, but hey. She's gorgeous!

(Although I hope she doesn't become a runway model)

Lily-Rose Depp is new face of Chanel Fall/Winter 2015 eyewear campaign

teenvogue + huffingtonpost

"Lily-Rose is stunning, she's a young girl from a new generation with all the qualities of a star," Lagerfeld said in a press release.

This is one case of nepotism I am on board with. She's striking, and the ads are great-she, like her mother, is very suited to Chanel.

I don't think it's gonna happen. She has the attitude but she's really small right?

The agents wont care, :lol:, they'll still book her. She might not do runway work, but magazines could book her. I'm hoping she doesn't go into modelling though.

She's, what 15 or 16? She could be tall enough next year....

Oh no she won't. Girls stop growing around 14. But she will definitely be on some covers. But she's stunning I have to say. She photographs very well. Gosh I wish she was taller :lol:
But she still have that baby face which is interesting. She's going to be amazing in 10 years.

Oh no she won't. Girls stop growing around 14. But she will definitely be on some covers. But she's stunning I have to say. She photographs very well. Gosh I wish she was taller :lol:
But she still have that baby face which is interesting. She's going to be amazing in 10 years.

Oh please :D I know lots of girls who grown up a lot between 18-20 and became models.
Though, yeah, she's 16 and only 1.60, so she won't get on the runways, but I'm absolutely sure she'll be a huge star making movies and getting booked.

Really? I didn't know that. Maybe her mum can give her an alfalfa tonic to increase her height. That way she could at least grow a little taller than her current height.

Last edited by a moderator:

?? Girls can stop growing around 18, boys around 21. But neither of her parents are tall so this may well be it for her :P

Out with a friend:

2mguj5f.jpg
2uzdwsn.jpg
30m1n4h.jpg

DM Online

(Sorry I just really can't remember how to post small pics)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abzal17
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->