Lily-Rose Depp

more images from Lily-Rose's photoshoot for Oyster Mag

danaboulos.com

It will be interesting to see where her career goes. Would love to see her high fashion modelling. She has such an amazing face :wub:

her face is just incredible, i cant stop looking at it. such a beautiful bone structure...i hope she gets signed with Chanel, just like her mom.

Also, just speculating here, but I think she might be another one to employ the 'Kylie Jenner lip technique'

^ I doubt it, she has Johnny's pout.

I wonder if she'll be an Angelina Jolie or Rumer Willis in terms of her actual talent.

i doubt any Kardashain roues^^^, this shouldn't even be mentioned in her thread.

her mom is french, her dad is the coolest/most charismatic actor, do you really think she'd do this?

never. and i say this juts because of her background and because of who her parents are. they are cool, natural people. they don't "enhance" themselves in any way.

^what do you mean?

It looks like she moisturizes her lips, over lines them, and sticks them out in pictures. Somehow I don't think these are the types of parents who'd let their young teen get lip injections. I've done similar tricks to make my lips look bigger

Her lips and features are clearly natural, I mean, look at her mum and dad. She's a stunner in terms of looks. I've never heard rumours about Johnny Depp going under the knife.

^ His face was very stretched and waxy a few years ago. I think he's definitely stopped whatever he was doing now.

she's a mix of both, but i do see a lot of her mom in her. that very high forehead for example. what a lovely girl!

p.s. i don't think johnny did any cosmetic stuff either, but i guess... who knows?

See Johnny Depp's Daughter Lily-Rose in Her First Leading Role in Yoga Hosers

Lily-Rose Depp might very well be on the road to joining the rankings of her father, Johnny Depp.

The 16-year-old is starring in Yoga Hosers, a horror-comedy about two yoga-avid girls planning to go a senior party, but who have to face monstrous forces when everything goes wrong.

The film's director, Kevin Smith, tells PEOPLE that Johnny, 52, met his match in working with his daughter. "It was adorable," he says.

"There's a scene in an interrogation room between the two of them and they're actually trying to out act each other and it's really cute," Smith says. "Then Lily busts out some French – because she speaks French really fluently – and just shows him up."

The film, which is a spin-off of Smith's Tusk, is a family affair for the director as well, with Smith's daughter Harley costarring with the Depps. Harley and Lily-Rose, who have known each other since kindergarten, had small roles in Tusk.

"At the end of the day of filming Tusk, Johnny was like 'If we were smart we'd retire and live off these girls,' " Smith says. "I took that rather seriously."

The film's producer, Kim Leadford from StarStream Entertainment, tells PEOPLE both of the girls "crushed it."

"They really rose to the occasion, and I think this will be something that will definitely launch their careers," she says.

Leadford says watching the Depps interact was "mind-blowing."

"They have such a sweet and funny relationship," she says. "They're buddies and they're really sweet with each other."

Depp's wife, Amber Heard, even came to set to surprise Lily with a dog during the holidays while filming.

Among other familiar faces in the film are Lily's mom, Vanessa Paradis, and Justin Long.

Smith says after 21 years of filmmaking, this is the most fun he's ever had.

"The whole movie is a real charm factory," Smith says. "It's just charm city, particularly watching a father and daughter act with each other."

people.com

Vanessa Paradis and her daughter Lily Rose Depp departing on a flight at LAX airport in Los Angeles, California on June 15, 2015

zimbio

CHANEL Haute Couture Show F/W 2015.16 - July 7, 2015

starity.hu

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->