Lizzie (Elizabeth) Olsen (April 2005 - March 2012)

• Thread starter Deleted member 36123
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
That dress makes her look so tall. I think I like it.

Anyway, she should be posing with an Oscar in her hand. Stupid Meryl.

This is out of the conversation and I'm sure I'll be censored but...

Lizzie, who did a good job in MMMM, has a long long way to go to get Meryl, who, unliked other actresses in previous years, really deserves the award she won for her role as Margaret Tatcher (really bad movie, but great actress) - and for her entire career.

Plus, the other nominees were more ready than Lizzie, just take into account she hasn't been nominated for big awards, only for independent and minor awards...

Last edited by a moderator:
While I think the Dior dress is fab and looks really good on her:heart:, she doesnt seem comfortable and know how to pose in it, but she does look very pretty and I like the addition of the sleeves and its worlds better than that Chanel horror from the night before:P

I like that she looks a bit grunge...very cool and different.

Love the Dior dress on her, also love the fact that hers has sleeves unlike the Pre-Fall image. The Row bag is the perfect accessory, and brings out the leather panels in the dress even more. Really cool look :heart:

This is out of the conversation and I'm sure I'll be censored but...

Lizzie, who did a good job in MMMM, has a long long way to go to get Meryl, who, unliked other actresses in previous years, really deserves the award she won for her role as Margaret Tatcher (really bad movie, but great actress) - and for her entire career.

Plus, the other nominees were more ready than Lizzie, just take into account she hasn't been nominated for big awards, only for independent and minor awards...
Hmm, I guess it's just a matter of opinion, of course you're not going to get censored. :P I thought she gave a performance wise beyond her years. I still find it hard to believe that was her debut performance. She was by far better than any of the nominees this year.

Here are some HQs, marjanthelion:

celebutopia

Her makeup is always on-point.

Lizzie is so gorgeous! Can't say enough good things about her. She has interesting style and is very talented, and seems so grounded still.

Although, as a huge MKA fan, I wish she'd wear more pieces by The Row! Although she probably doesn't want to emphasize the Olsen connection even more.

love the VF party look, so good. she's stunning and that dress is TDF!

:woot: She looks beautiful! I love the bottom half of her dress. Hair and makeup are perfect

Lizzie is so gorgeous! Can't say enough good things about her. She has interesting style and is very talented, and seems so grounded still.

Although, as a huge MKA fan, I wish she'd wear more pieces by The Row! Although she probably doesn't want to emphasize the Olsen connection even more.

I agree. My favorite looks from her are the 2 she wore from The Row at Cannes.

This Dior look has now been added to one of my favorites.

Strangely I don't like the Dior dress. Strange because the problem comes from the feathers that I usually like but this dress would've been so much better without them IMO.

Elizabeth Olsen appears on the Tonight Show With Jay Leno, February 29

celebutopia

Can't say enough good things about Lizzie - and then in her Leno interview she mentioned that her nyc apartment is only 300 sq feet! Love her even more now! :wink:

Elizabeth Olsen is coordinated to a T as she catches a late flight at LAX.
Elizabeth-Olsen-catches-a-late-flight-at-LAX-Airport-0312.jpg

skyliving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicheleO
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"