Louis Vuitton F/W 09.10 Paris

lacroix is the first thing that comes to mind... not that it's a bad thing. i mean i like what i see (except that UGLY coat on sasha?) but i dont get it? need to see the full collection

It doesn´t look as tragic as his own collection did, but still I´m affraid I´m saying No to Marc this season :ninja:

I really have to see the full collection before I say anything..

I always try to find something good to say about a collection, but this one is just horrid for beginning to end IMO. There were 2 looks that I really liked, and I'm not even sure if the clothes are nice or if Lily and The Stam are just bringing them to life. I really like the coat on Imogen, but why does the belt around her waist look so plain and cheap?. I was expecting so much more. Hopefully he'll do better next season.

lvlily.jpg
lvstam.jpg

lvimo.jpg

catwalking.com

This may take awhile, between the 62 looks and trying not :sick: while looking at them.

lv1.jpg
lv2.jpg

lv3.jpg
lv4.jpg

lv5.jpg
lv6.jpg

lv7.jpg
lv8.jpg

lv9.jpg
lv10.jpg

catwalking.com

Lacroix was the first thing that came to my mind, but not in that tackiness.
Actually better than I thought... Need to see more.

I really love some of the puffy, balloon mini dresses & blouses (tanya's wine colored mini dress, super cute) the voluminous sleeves, ruching, and ruffles give me an impression of royal excess (the duchess & marie antoinette come to mind for me). like most of his collections, I never like it as a whole, but there are always amazing pieces that stand out.

well i absolutely LOVE this!!! it has made up for a lot of disappointment elsewhere this season

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->