Louis Vuitton F/W 2015.16 by Bruce Weber & Juergen Teller

I quite like the setting and the mundane background, but what kills it for me is the dull modelling present in every one of the pictures.

I've never gotten Nicolas+Jennifer. She's a great actress and everything but like I've never really seen it.

Yeah me neither. I mean she's a gorgeous woman, but I always thought the idea of her being his muse was really random.

Alicia Vikander looks painfully dull, like most of the shots here. Except the one of Rianne wearing the white fur coat. That one is glorious. :heart:

I usually always look forward to the LV show but then the campaigns always disappoint me.

What on earth is that? This makes their previous series look good

The only thing I find interesting is the set, I rather look at the roads and not at the models and what they're wearing...

Glad for Freja and Rianne, but they really need to retire this concept.

^The logo made the campaign look expensive. Take away the monogram bags, and that logo, this would've fallen short as a campaign for an up and coming designer with 0 budget. (tbh, new designers make better campaigns that this one).

Last edited by a moderator:
Alicia I can handle but definitely not Jennifer again...

Ugh! Freja again? I'm glad for Rianne, she's gorgeous!

Rianne is the star of this campaign :wub: The other good thing about this campaign: there is no Annie Leibovitz involved. I'm really disappointed with Alicia's shots, they look the most unappealing for me.

My favorite shot is Freja's, despite the fact that it's getting tiresome seeing her. If he wants to go back to using "old school" models, he should use another one of his muses like Anne Catherine Lacroix.

It should have only been Rianne and Liya. I don't understand why that awful tan girl is here instead of Liya. :huh:

Rianne's black and white shots are so gorgeous! :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->