Louis Vuitton S/S 10 Paris

Sorry but Dior is quite the bore - every season is the same thought recycled into a new color. I dont look forward to Dior anymore.

I meant selfish in that Jacobs didnt have the LV house and image/history in mind. He had Jacobs in mind.

houses don't hire designers to re-hash their past but to plot forward their future. and i meant the dior from the first half of this decade when galliano created spectacles that make vuitton show look quite tame. have we all forgotten what fashion once was?

100071288.jpg

style.com

Not bad, but the clothes should be able to stand by for themselves. The afros were distracting and cartoonish.

the hair was a really bad idea and just lazy- either do some really decent hair styling or do a Gareth Pugh and make the head gear interesting..

I'm not fond of the hair, but it looks so cute. ^_^ And so is the make-up. The clothes in general remind me of clothes for dolls. There're some cute pieces that I'd like to have. :P Shoes are hideous. :lol:

My biggest problem with this collection is that it's pretty forgettable. I watched the whole show and the only thing I remember are the afros and fur tails.

Last edited by a moderator:
im fed up with marc jacobs. he ruins everything.
not gonna mention the afros because they are just not the clothes.
but the clothes?? they're an infinite NO, imo.

Maybe his worst collection. My true disappointment during this SS 10 fashion week.
It has nothing to see with the afros ... It's just the all thing.

For some strange reason I'm becoming really attracted to this collection :o At first sight it looked beyond messy but now I find it pretty cool of Marc to mix up so many things and show them in such ironic, cartoony styling and doll-like image. Love the music too, so catchy!

For my money, this was Marc's worst collection at LV...by a considerable margin. Every aspect is just so gimmicky and overworked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gxsd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->