Louis Vuitton S/S 2008 : Top Models by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggot

i'd love to see that group pic with Marc :lol: and also loved the moment where they were done with the shoot and the assistants ran in and took the bags away from the girls, hahahahaha.

Love this campaign, it's so much like M&M's editorial for W with Gemma Ward, Du Juan and Raquel and I loved that too.

That group pic is :heart:. I can't believe these are the same clothes that were shown on the runway.

I dont know to me Naomi looks so off,i swear i thought it was Linda at first. :shock: It just dosent look like her....

The group shoot is stunning!

Last edited by a moderator:
I ask the same thing... :lol:

i guess to give the hair some quick volume. or also to prepare hairdo's, i guess it saves a lot of time to use fake hair than having to prep the actual model's hair (these models are expensive, so they gotta get taken proper care of!). or if their natural shade of blonde isn't what's in the creative directors ~vision~, it can be fixed like that too.

I dont know to me Naomi looks so off,i swear i thought it was Linda at first. :shock: It just dosent look like her....

The group shoot is stunning!

that's funny 'cause I also thought Naomi was Linda :shock: but then I realized her legs were too dark as to be Linda's ^_^

Gosh, these ads are fabulous! :woot: I love the group one the most.

that's funny 'cause I also thought Naomi was Linda :shock: but then I realized her legs were too dark as to be Linda's ^_^
Hahah glad to read i was not the only one who got consfused,Naomi's face features look so different in that angle.............

its good, but it could have been wayyyy better

wheres my crazy super model nurses?!

there's a clip of the making of the ads on style.com, don't know how to link it though. marc talks about it being LV after dark.

Naomi looks really airbrushed. But then again its by M&M so that is to be expected.

From French Elle of December (my scan)

image1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->