Louis Vuitton S/S 2010 : Lara Stone by Steven Meisel

I know right? I was expecting Dolce & Gabbana to be the first to release their campaign... but Vuitton is faster.. :lol:

^Yeah! :lol::D I mean, it's really fast and early for this to be seen as it is not yet the start of Spring/Summer of the new decade. :D^_^

wow! one of the best Louis Vuitton ads in a while! Lara Stone is magical! I'm so glad Madonna didn't get this Ad :lol:

I just finished downloading the press kit but it only has 3 images. I thought that there are six. Maybe they'll be releasing the others soon..

So here's half of the campaign. No new pics, just HQ..

Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2010
Model: Lara Stone
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Stylist: Marie-Amélie Sauvé
Hair: Garren
Makeup: Pat McGrath

images from Louis Vuitton

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous. Love all the details.

I am not a lara fan but this is absolutely wonderful, you can really see why lara is "a model"

One of the best Vuitton campaigns i've seen in a while. I absolutely adore every shot.

its so natural, and much different than any LV campaign I've seen before. Lara laying down reminds me of FW09 campaign where Madonna was kind of laying down in a chair for most of the shots I think, but this is a step up, and it actually makes me like the collection, as opposed to the actual runway show, which I hated. I love everything but the doves and the shoes.

totally not ok for me... the image is totally off from the Louis Vuitton Luxurious style...

i love the pic...and thx god...i tought that they going to put that afro wig too

I'm happy that it's not Madonna, but I'm happier that it's Lara! OMG! I still can't believe! This is one of the best LV ads I've ever seen! It has a very VOGUE Italia feel in it and I love the foresty fantasy vibe. Good job, IMO

Can't wait to see it on the pages of VOGUE

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

I love it. I can't wait to see the rest! :woot:
For such a wacky collection, Meisel managed to pull it off subtly.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's got the same expression in all of them.Even Meisel can't fix that.

as the collection is pretty hard for the eyes, i think that this is a fabulous idea to make her pose in the forest ...
so the focus cannot be on the outfits alone (like in a white studio) ...

the "nature's waking up" idea is good, too ...

but ....... the collection is still bad.
and i'm not sure this campain is really good.

oh and i actually think this short caleçon (soooo old looking) is actually a good idea.
as she is lying on the mousse floor ... and the dress too short.

I would like to see such pics as an editorial in few months, but not really as a campaign, especially of this collection. And I don't quite get the birds here, they look at least uncomfortable and random.

wow,lara looks so fantastic! so much better than the last two seasons.

The subliminal "r*pe victim beaten black and blue and left for dead" -vibe especially in the first pic is either super clever or super evil. Probably both.

But Lara <3

The 2nd shot looks more like her actual body and is better than the 1st. I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->