Love #6 F/W 11.12 : by Mert & Marcus

Why is she on the cover? :huh: I don't get the hype sorrounding her. At least her sister has proven herself as an actress; Elle really hasn't.

I completely disagree. Have you seen Somewhere? Super 8? The girl is just absolutely talented!

Whatever. Anyways, the cover is gorgeous! She looks like an adorable fairy.

This is beyond amazing! It`s so ethereal! Fairy-esque! This is beautiful! I love the creative logo! I also love the text! Everything works! One of Love`s best covers

A very beautiful cover. It's really pure love. And she is so so so pretty.

stunning cover. her pose is better than the majority of models. can't believe she has such depth at such young age.

Beautiful cover.

Here is cover #2 featuring Nyasha Matonhodze

136439_1311635980.jpg

stylecaster.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Elle's cover is amazing. I normally dont like it when teen stars are on high fashion magazine covers but this is really cool and the text just makes it that much better. Nyasha's cover is cool too but I've never heard of her.

I can't wait for an image of the cover without text. I'll be stalking that thread until someone posts one. :ninja:

Amazing covers. Love Elle's. Katie Grand is doing a fantastic work with LOVE

nyasha's cover has actually been around for a while, but if the covers are anything to go by, the content on this should be amazing! Both covers are gorgeous

how many covers for this issue? it brings me a lot of excitement, after their disapointed cover last issue

she looks lovely but she's getting overexposed, it seems she's been in every magazine these last few months!

I agree, especially since she's only 13! Her parents seemed to do such a great job of keeping Dakota grounded and out of the spotlight so I'm a little surprised to see the way they are over-exposing Elle lately, and allowing her to become so intertwined with the tempestuous fashion industry. That said, it is an extremely beautiful cover, she looks ethereal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->