Love #6 F/W 11.12 : by Mert & Marcus

Oh Mariacarla! Cant wait to see that one.

other covers
maria carla
kristen mc m
daphne
lara

I CAN"T WAIT ANYMORE
:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

They are working really hard at me growing tired of these. They are always booked as the cool ones, can you believe that someone gets tired of Kristen McMenamy? I'll eat my word I know...I'm very happy for Mariacarla.

Nyasha's promotion cover was fantastic, I wish she had a real cover.

Also, the bow looks kind of weird, no? Well I was just searching for a details that I could not like, it's a good cover overall. ^_^

Elle:woot: She's one of the prettiest girls and I can't really imagine how gorgeous she's gonna be when she's getting older. Her cover is so beautiful, despite her young age she can be so expressive and there's so much life on that cover!!
Only Mariacarla's cover excites me more. Can't wait to see my girl rocking a new mag cover:heart:

Really happy to see Elle on the cover. She's a great actress and proves once again that she knows how to take great pictures. Can't wait to see the other covers.

They are working really hard at me growing tired of these.

I agree. Lara on a cover..groundbreaking :rolleyes:
Even though all these models photograph well, it'd be nice to actually be surprised for once.

The Elle cover is pretty decent, except for that horrible font :doh:

It's Katie Grand, she is anything but groundbreaking. She is no different than Alt with her favorite models. Her choice of models are really predictable. It would be refreshing to see some new faces, but I'm excited to see MCB and Daphne's.

Give me strength. I'm so tired of the Fanning girls. I'm happy for their fans (fans deserve to see their favorites get recognition) but I'd much rather see someone like Juno Temple get the attention. Or just more Jennifer Lawrence XD!

The choice to give Nyasha a cover was a good one though, and I can't wait to see the contents!

I am in love with Elle's cover. She really does look like a crossover between an angel and a fairy. She's proved herself thus far as an actress, and I think we can expect her to stick around the Hollywood scene for a really long time (just like her sister).

Also, I cannot wait to see MCB, Daphne, AND Lara.

Also, if you look at Elle's cover in HQ there's tears running down her cheeks - just like Nyasha's. Connection?

i don't really care for Elle Fanning and i know she's been acting ever since childbirth but i just find this incredibly kitsch of how fashion takes to some young personalities; extolling their movies and singling them out against their other peers by giving them tremendous attention, it makes them into such novelty characters, and makes me rather anticipate the time when fashion finally tires from them :ninja: i don't recall Abigail Breslin or the young Kristen Stewart doing this route, even Dakota when she was Elle's age.. perhaps they just weren't able to get ahold of Rodarte and Valentino as redcarpet options back then, i have no idea, but Elle is nearing a Bieberish amount of saturation in this industry and i am still left trying to understand what it is with her they deem so special :ermm:

anyhow outstanding covers so far, i love how striking the two releases are especially Nyasha's. Grand's improved so much in the art department as these look very effective. can't wait to see how the rest look like :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
awwwwh yeah i already love both, can't wait to see the others :D

very predictable model choice... very interested in seeing KMcM but really hoping this time she will doing something different... also interested in seeing Lara...
Katie seems to be recycling cover stars a lot...
My favourite is still Nyasha...
a bit bored of MCB...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->