Love #9 Spring / Summer 2013 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

I got this issue yesterday. Spent $19 on it. Got the Kate cover. It got to the point where the only reason I was reading it was because I spent my mom's money on it. I hate Edie and Cara. I'm sick of hearing about two priviledged brats who don't have anything special about their looks every day. There are thousands of models out there who have worked hard and have gone through hell trying to make a career. And these two get pushed to the head of the pack for what? Because they're rich. I actually apologized to my mother for buying it. Going through every editorial and seeing Cara's ugly eyebrows and stupid face and Edie's ugly face that looks like she should have a twin and their named should be dumb and dumber drove me to near insanity. I can't go into detail about how much I hate them, especially Cara Delasagna. I wish I could state my true opinion of her but I don't really want to get kicked off this site. This magazine sucked. Katie Grand has put out much better int he past. And I'm sick of seeing Kate on the cover of some magazine every month. UGH.

If you hate all these people who were featured very heavily in the issue... why exactly did you buy it in the first place? :unsure:

I just find it bizarre. If I don't care for someone - a model or celebrity, I flip past them, or I don't buy the issue in the first place. It really is that simple, everyone has preferences.

Really there is no reason to devote so much energy into talking crap about someone you don't even know. Who can be bothered to let themselves be that bothered about a total stranger, or several total strangers for that matter?

Could someone please post the entirety of Eliza Cumming's interview? Supposedly it continues on page 439. Apologies if it has been posted, and I missed it....

Anyone knows where i can find Cara´s pictures from The Girls editorial in UHQ?

Thank´s! :flower:

can anyone please explain me the difference between love issue and love remix highly promoted on love instagram? is content different?

^Yes, the content is different and the copies are numbered (limited edition of 1000 I believe).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->