Lula Issues #1, #2

GAH! Love Issues #1 - 2 of Lula (I love them all though!)
In my case, pretty and dainty are the two key ingredients for a successful magazine.
I think Lula does a very good job covering both ingredients :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know where I can buy Lula in the US? I desperately want the Siri issue before it goes off stands.

^ Ive seen it at books a million as well, atleast mine has it.

it cost $21sgd in singapore.
how much does it cost overseas?
does anyone has a scan on how thick this mag is?

it cost $21sgd in singapore.
how much does it cost overseas?
does anyone has a scan on how thick this mag is?

Around $15.00US & it is pretty thick...the quality of the binding is more like a book than a magazine IMO... I don't have a scan of it though. I recently saw Issue #1 go for $200.00 on eBay :blink:

Yup, thats right. Lula is more like a thick book instead.

Each issue avg out to about 1.5-2 cm thick and 1.2 kg (approx, +/- ) heavy.

The recent issue #5 was sold for about US$90 on ebay! :shock:

Lula is like profitable shares that will only increase and not decrease over the years

I'm writing my bachelor paper about the pureness and innocence of romantic victorian art, and how something so pure can have something slightly disturbing.
I'm comparing this with the fairy-tale atmosphere of Lula Magazine.
The problem is I that I can't find a lot of info about Lula, I've allready send like 5 mails to the magazine to ask about their concept, choice of letterfont,... but haven't got an answer, alltough I expected no responce I wanted to try anyway. But still I feel a little bit dissapointed If there is anyone who knows a bit more about the magazine, or knows how or where I ccould get some more information it would be a great help!

Hope it's not a stupid question, but did you read the 'About Me' section on the Lula website?
http://www.lulamag.com/about.html

There are several press pages that you can zoom in on and read about the creators etc.

not a stupid question at all! yes I've seen it, and it's been a great help, just a shame that it's so blurry and hard to read :(
But yesterday Becky Smith (the creative director) replied to my email, which helped me a lot!

Oh great! Curious as to what she said! ^_^

:D
what font she used and how she altered it
why they use such thick paper (to not let the text shine trough the photos)
and that she likes old referances in the photos

Where can I get this in Singapore? Also, when do they usually come out?

Where is the post from the one with Ali Michael on the cover?!

oooooooooooooooooh
thank you! I wanted to get it last year but Borders ran out.I have the current issue now.I LOOOOOOOVE IT.suits the bohemian hippie me.

hello girls! can someone please scan article with theresa becker wayman please? it's lula magazine issue #3

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->