Lula Issues #1, #2

Do you know what? I effing love the woman who did the thing at our school, Joanna Schlenzka. The other editorial she did in Lula is one of my favourites (along with the last Leith Clark one) and the editorial she did in this months Dazed with Hannelore is lovely too. I just wish my friend didn't lose her email for work experience :doh:

When is the new one coming out!!!?? I'm been craving Lula since the last issue...

Well, I e-mailed them a while ago to see about back-ordering the first issue, and when they replied (just the other day) they said that the new issue should be out in September! :woot: I'm so excited, I can't wait to see the cover!

^ Yay! :clap: I'm excited for #3!

What did they tell you about back-ordering? :innocent: :flower:

Unfortunately, they said that they didn't have any more copies of Lula #1 :( Still, we've got #3 coming out soon, so it's compensation! :P

Thanks! I'm sad we can't get #1 anymore too. :(

I can't wait to get my greedy little hands on the next issue though! :woot:

sparklemotion said:
Unfortunately, they said that they didn't have any more copies of Lula #1 :( Still, we've got #3 coming out soon, so it's compensation! :P
:cry: :cry: :cry: i was searching for the first issue too...
please susie post more scans!!:blush: :flower:

Lula Issue Three

if anyone wants anything scanned from the contents, then just ask!
and it might be a good idea to get rid of the numbers in the title so that you don't have to keep changing it as every issue comes out? i don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrap Your Troubles in Dreams
And dress your days with love.

Photography, Wendy Bevan
Styling, Zoe James

The Bluebird
A vulnerable idealist, an effortless icon, an unwilling heroine, we crown Marianna Faithfull our Lula queen.

Photography, Julian Broad
Styling, Leith Clark

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->