Lula Issues #1, #2

Fantasia
Find your way through the woods to a place of magic and dust.

Photography, Claire Shilland
Styling, Leith Clark

i know these have been posted before but thanks flicker for the better/higher quality scans.

can someone please scan the miranda july/becky stark article for me??**I would love it*thank you*

just some images from Lula #1 that I don't think have been posted (although I may have missed them)
12208meq3xf1.jpg

lullxv1.jpg

lula2qj1.jpg

lula3nv1.jpg

lulamag/leithclark

from Lula #2
lula4oo9.jpg

lulamag

Lula Issue #1
In a Kingdom far, far away
Photographed by Jesse Shadoan, Styled by Leith Clark
Model: Alyssa Miller

landlula1qc8.jpg

landlula2se5.jpg

landlula3dt6.jpg

JesseShadoan

Lula #2
The Fairest of them All
Prairie style beauty.
Photographed by Jesse Shadoan, Styled by Kate Young
Models: Ingerid & Jenna Danneberger

(I think I'm missing the Ingerid pics though....)

96629049fy6.jpg

modelwire

Does anyone know when the latest issue of LULA is coming out in the U.S.? I can't wait and keep checking every book store. Is it out already in the U.K?

daisies said:
Does anyone know when the latest issue of LULA is coming out in the U.S.? I can't wait and keep checking every book store. Is it out already in the U.K?

Hey well i rung up a couple of months ago and they said march the 23rd??
I'll be in borders very soon!!! But that sounds about right becuase the last issue seems so long ago now.
Im in the uk, but mags dont take that long to ship.

But im sure when its out there will be a posting frenzy! ^_^ cant wait!

I love this magazine but I have no idea where to find it in Hong Kong.

hi everyone,

just a note to say that the very rare first issue of lula is on ebay--there are two separate copies in fact. one is listed at a reasonable 24.99, the other at 49.99 with a buy it now option at 99.99 (i mean, what the hell, right?). go for it ladies!

*Happy Dance* I put in a request at my local Borders Book store for Lula several months ago. They told me that if another Borders carries it, they have a good chance of ordering it too. I never received a response, but I go in today to see it glowing from the magazine shelf:smile: So if you can't find it you may want to ask them or Barnes & Noble to stock it.

Favourite magazine by far. It's almost not bad that it's bi-annual considering how PERFECT it is. Everything about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"