Marc Jacobs S/S 10 New York

MARC%20JACOBS%20SS10%20.jpg

MARC%20JACOBS%20SS10%2028.jpg

MARC%20JACOBS%20SS10%2029.jpg

MARC%20JACOBS%20SS10%2030.jpg

and Lady Gaga who wasn't allowed to her seat.

MARC%20JACOBS%20SS10%2024.jpg

fashionista.com

The Marc Jacobs collection is officially awful for another season. It's 2:30am. I'm going to bed.

Not sure how I feel about the overall aesthetic, but individually the pieces are great!

I love this!

yes I see the CDG references (just like s/s 08) and i don't love everything, but there is always something about Marc that is undeniably him. He manages to change it up every season, but his personality is visible in all the pieces. And he did something here that is definitely not CDG, he made clothes are are unabashedly feminine and pretty.

I love that pencil sketch looking dress.

I think these pieces can be styled in so many different ways when it comes to editorials, I'm very excited about that. So far, I think it works, regardless of the negative comments.

really loving this so far:heart:, it has elements that reminds me of the spring 07 collection that i loved, i love the pastel tinsely jumper on Natasha so cute and those plaid ruffly pieces look interesting too cant wait for more!:D

this reminds me of comme des garcons

and those shoes are so horrible and distracting

Liking the collection so far, althought I hate the dress on Angelika Kocheva.

There are some nice looks/pieces, but the lingerie thing is so tired :innocent: Better than anything on the runway are the shoes Julie's wearing in the front row ... love them, want to know whose they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->