Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (June - September 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm turning more towards MK's style lately. Ash has been rather boring lately. I feel like it's the same outfit over and over again, when it really isn't... Comfy yes, stylish, but oh so boring.

If I continue to roll my eyes at their "amazing" fashion choices, I'm afraid my eyeballs will get stuck in their sockets one day.

* Mod edit, off topic *

Like the last Mk's outfit, I'm not too fond of Ashley's dress though.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the stunning comment was in response to me, she looks stunning imo. Her face shape looks like old MK that's why, especially her eyes. I've been having trouble ( for the past year or so) recognizing her.

I love Ashley's dress.

Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen with Amanda Brooks at the launch of The Row handbags at Barney's in NYC - July 13, 2011

TWITTER.COM/BARNEYSFASHION

Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen with Amanda Brooks at the launch of The Row handbags at Barney's in NYC - July 13, 2011

*Please do not quote pictures *

TWITTER.COM/BARNEYSFASHION

never liked baby blue on anyone but this looks fantastic on mary kate!

i cant wait to see a front on pic of the most recent look! loving MK based on this pic!

Ashley's long white sweater dress looks something even the 80's would be embarrassed to wear.

ETA--Nothing special about those bags, those styles has been done to death. I do like whatever they are wearing at the launch.

i NEED to see MK's blue outfit from the launch, from what i can see it's fierce!

i absolutely despise that white dress or whatever that is on Ashley in those candid pics and i don't even have the words for those glittery white slips, good god...:(

I love Ashley's white sweater dress. The fabric looks really cool, and I like the sort-of destroyed neckline.
As for their outfits @ Barney's, this time MK steals the show. I love the color of her jacket, and that croc portfolio is simply exquisite. Ash's beaded dress looks really good as well.

Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen @ The Row handbags launch at Barney's in NYC - July 13, 2011

Last night at the intimate unveiling of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen’s handbag collection for The Row, a tight-knit group of friends and editors convened at Barneys New York, where they got a first look at what the girls have been working on for Fall 2011.

With Ashley wearing a colorful beaded gown and Mary-Kate in a turquoise blazer, the low-key soirée felt more like a casual viewing than an official unveiling. The duo’s range of luxe clutches, totes, backpacks, and messenger bags were subtly showcased around the perimeter of the party, boasting rich hues of blue-infused gray, milky caramel, midnight navy and a toned-down black in exotic python, alligator, and luscious ostrich skins. The cross-body mini handbag, aptly named “The Twin,” along with the rest of the refined collection, was adorned with the perfect amount of hardware—simple sophistication at its best.

The evening’s guests included Sally Singer, Keegan Singh, Anne Christensen, Harley Viera-Newton, Elizabeth Olsen and Barneys team members Mark Lee, Simon Doonan, Amanda Brooks, Dennis Freedman and Daniella Vitale.

As the fete died down, the conversation turned to the longevity of the brand. “Don’t you think The Row will outshine Hermès?” quipped one close friend. Ever humble, Mary-Kate chimed in, “Who knows, but let’s give it at least another 150 years.”

With that, the girls headed off to an uptown restaurant to quietly toast their Barneys New York handbag debut.

THEWINDOW.BARNEYS.COM

I absolutely love mk's blazer is it dion lee ?I know they were makin something very similar ...:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->