Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (June - September 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what are they dressing?!?!? What a beautiful dress, and the color of that blazer is simply amazing!!!! THEY ARE BOTH STUNNING!!!

As anyone IDed them yet?

She’s usually picture-perfect, but earlier today (July 15) Ashley Olsen looked as though she’d hurried out the door of her hotel.
The actress/designer sported soaking wet hair underneath a visor with a grey top and dark trousers as she scurried past the paparazzi.

olsen-71511-4.jpg
olsen-71511-3.jpg

olsen-71511-2.jpg
olsen-71511-1.jpg

Source: Gossipcenter

Wow, what are they dressing?!?!? What a beautiful dress, and the color of that blazer is simply amazing!!!! THEY ARE BOTH STUNNING!!!

As anyone IDed them yet?

they are both in The Row, from Vouge.com:

...For the party, the twins wore looks from their latest resort collection and stayed on message with their deep tans and sun-bleached highlights, courtesy of a recent birthday trip ...

How funny that somebody said that Ashley hasn't worn jeans in ages, and look what we have!

I am loving that visor :buzz: I ordered those The Row x Toms shoes, I cant wait to get theeeeem!

Now everyone who is anyone, and all the fashionista wannabe's, will run out and buy visors. I think I'll dust off my sisters from the 80's and sell it on Ebay. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
suddenly, mk's style is normal while ash's style is getting weirder and weirder these days. :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Ashleys Prada(?) bag in the latest candids. I think overall she looks cute.

yeah where can you order them? i know that they launch sometime next week... and i'm loving MK's latest outfit! We need HQ's!! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->