Miu Miu F/W 10.11 Paris

I love the fabrics and the way she used her appliqué on them; it felt very modern. This collection reminds me of Fall 2008, where she usued similar materials.

Last edited by a moderator:
From FashionWireDaily :flower:

“The '60s is still, in many people’s imagination, the future. That’s because it was the first time fashion tapped into science. What I wanted was to mix that with the 18th century, because that felt different,” explained designer Miuccia Prada after the show.

I prefer her last collection...the flower-inspired collection is just weired :blink:

with the triumph that was last season, this was nothing but a let down. 18th century mixed with 60's? Try again Miuccia.

i love this collection ... and the way she develops and continues ideas from season to season, the pant proportion and collar shapes are similar to last season, and the applique, jewelled flowers run through prada and miu miu collections from last season..the yellow with the amazing nude collared collars, the yellow collar, the black bow collared dresses...are my fav peices....

I like this. Very cute & quirky. Love the colors too :heart:. I actually prefer this to Prada.

It feels way too cartoonish in my opinion,I love the pops of bright colours and the little ruffled dresses but it's too quirky for my likes
Last season was amazing but this is a huge let down

if miu miu is prada's little sister, it's clear that she's been stealing from big sis' closet. i love those shoes and the embellishment but it's clearly from old collections of prada.

the details made me appreciate a bit more the collection, but overall i'm not impressed as i used to be.

I'm still biased about this collection, actually. As much as it feels very close to Miu Miu's DNA, I'm not sure about the colours yet, especially that violet and orange are the ones I usually tend to dislike. Everything else is fantastic though, the setting complimented the clothes very well and I'm totally in love with the soundtrack. Guess I just need a while to digest it ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->