Miu Miu Resort 2011

When I first saw the collection picts I went like WOT?!?!? :shock:

But after a second look I can spot individual pieces that I really like and would use definitely if styled in a different way. For an instance I have a feeling that the polka dot 50's vibe is going to be strong for the next seasons, I can feel a Comme des Garçons SS2010 there.

What the ____.

Miu Miu really took prints to the next level (or two maybe) to the extreme. I wouldnt say it's ugly because its not. The way Miu Miu showcased her pieces on the models not to mention, that heavy make-up make them look like clowns. With this, the collection is really degrading and not serving any justice. She is capable of better work.

Fall Collection??????

Reminds me of early 70's pop colors and plastic accessories.

Oh wait, this is spring/summer 2011. Hmmmm, colors are still a bit much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shirts dresses, A-line skirts, all this bijoux and colourful sunglasses reminds me seventies. Really fun and fresh. I think that everybody tired of wearing gothic black, leather, all this givenchy and rick owens. Miuccia always doing something different and never(almost) go wrong.She feels what people would like to wear in future

I agree that there's some heavy focus on the styling, but I like a lot of pieces. I think the prints work as tops and dresses; I even love the heart scarves, higher waists, and extreme bell bottoms.

But after a second look I can spot individual pieces that I really like and would use definitely if styled in a different way.

That's exactly how I feel. The pieces alone and paired with more toned down pieces are actually quite fun and stylish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->