Miu Miu uomo F/W 2004

omg i had exactly the same idea!!!!!!!

i have it all sketched down and stuck on my wall

Originally posted by nqth@Jan 15th, 2004 - 10:07 pm
A CdG's SS 2003 trouser look a like:
:woot: i'm in love with these trousers hmm yummy :heart:

thanks for the photos nqth :flower:

i find this collection for miu miu incredibly more innovative than anything in its sister line, prada.

i remember the days when prada was smart and miu miu was funky...where have those days gone?

I liek very mcuh :blush: , but i do see some Comme des Garcons and Marin margela influences :unsure:

I quite like it :woot: , it's very fresh and innovative from Miu Miu (Though some influences :unsure: ). Very true to itself, too. :flower:

Rating: 7.9 (Out of 10); Very good.

I prefer Prada's suits, tshirts and coats, even sweaters :-) This show haven't got a theme somehow. But will have to see the whole collection for any further judgement.

Trousers are very nice, tho :-)

love the coat. perfect length . the trousers are cool too

I really like it .. I don't think a single metro will survive Fall '04 w/o any MiuMiu!

Although I detest the ripping-off of CDG and MM(which is indeed so obvious),this one is much fresher than Prada this season. Minus those t'shirts,of course. :wink: :P

I think this is the nicest collection from Miu Miu yet. Most of the past collections strike me as totally tacky and unwearable, but this is elegant, refined, polished -which is odd because it's actually more "Prada" than the supposedly more mature Prada main line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->