1/2/3. Fran Summers (28, 1/2)
4/5. He Cong (27, 0/0)
4/5. Sora Choi (27, 1/2)
6. Tang He (26, O/C: 0/0)
7. Hannah Motler (25, O/C: 1/0)
8/9. Lara Mullen (25, O/C: 1/0)
8/9. Rachel Marx (25, O/C: 0/1)
10. Adut Akech (24, O/C: 1/2)

Louis Vuitton has Lola,Mariam,Janet and Masha who will go places if they are ever gonna be released.Vilma,Mona and Mika walked also who are on their way as the next top models.Plus the second look the new girl Loli i think is going to be huge we all know that.It was a really descent cast.

Another post-season hot take: It's saddening that the only highlights of the season are particular nepo models walking for Jacquemus, Burberry, and Vivienne Westwood. There isn't anything outside them. It feels like this season is a defeat for models who don't have celebrity parents. Even if some models (like Fran and Sora of course) did a lot of top shows, nobody would bat an eye on them.

What happened to Anok? She was nowhere to be seen in Paris.

Where is Selena Forrest?
Selena’s having a break and healing herself. She is/was suffering from depression and mental disorder. I remember she shared her story on IG last year.
Hopefully she’s doing better.

PD: can’t wait anymore for Julia Bergshoeff comeback! Every season I pray and swear for it to see her somewhere in fashion week

My take on this season:

There was a time (just 2/3 seasons ago) were you'd literally see all the tops girls walk THE SAME shows in all 4 cities, that's long gone, they are all losing some shows and then re-booking others, but definitely not consistently like they used to....Newfaces come and go but the established girls will ALWAYS find a way to book the top shows whether they been around for 7-6-5 years a la Maartje, Binx, Lineisy, Lara, etc....finally a season with some size inclusive top shows...The only 2 exclusives that still matter in the industry right now are Prada and Saint Laurent, and in that sense, Sculy Mejia will be the next big thing for sure....New York needs Wang back to make it somewhat exciting....Vuitton had the worst cast and Marant was the best one.

Wang didn’t show this season as he’s preparing his anniversary show. Stay tuned!

Another post-season hot take: It's saddening that the only highlights of the season are particular nepo models walking for Jacquemus, Burberry, and Vivienne Westwood. There isn't anything outside them. It feels like this season is a defeat for models who don't have celebrity parents. Even if some models (like Fran and Sora of course) did a lot of top shows, nobody would bat an eye on them.

The industry is in its wind down.... Feeling like blackberry or blockbuster. Why spend all that money when there are more effective alternatives

I could count the girls who Ashley Brokaw's been loyal to over the years, in one hand. Lexi, Rianne, Kiki, Mica, Sora. That's it. The rest all get hyped up for nothing. I just the same won't happen to girls like Mona and Fran.

Not the end of the world if you don't get her shows, obviously, but she's still a major key player in creating careers. Maybe personality also plays a factor.

when is model.com top newcomer list out?

Top Walkers according to MDC

All Shows (# Shows, O/C:(
1. Achenrin Madit (39, 2/2)
2. Lara Mullen (38, 3/0)
3/4. Hannah Motler (36, 2/0)
3/4. Josefine Lynderup (36, 0/1)
5-8. Cyrielle Lalande (35, 0/0)
5-8. Felice Nova Noordhoff (35, 1/2)

5-8. Sora Choi (35, 1/2)
5-8. Yilan Hua (35, 0/0)
9. Tang He (34, 0/0)
10/11. Maike Inga (33, 0/1)
10/11. Rachel Marx (33, 0/3)

Top Shows (# Shows, O/C:(
1/2/3. Achenrin Madit (28, 2/2)
1/2/3. Felice Nova Noordhoff (28, 1/2)
1/2/3. Fran Summers (28, 1/2)
4/5. He Cong (27, 0/0)
4/5. Sora Choi (27, 1/2)
6. Tang He (26, O/C: 0/0)
7. Hannah Motler (25, O/C: 1/0)
8/9. Lara Mullen (25, O/C: 1/0)
8/9. Rachel Marx (25, O/C: 0/1)
10. Adut Akech (24, O/C: 1/2)

minor updates

My guess is agencies want all their new faces who walked a good show or two to be listed.

I love Bethann to death but am so tired of her rankings. Anyelina Rosa? In 2020? And Mayowa Nicholas? In 2019? What the hell????

Also, I'd personally deem last season Mona's breakout - Africa Penalver and Ayobami Okekunle also a bit out of place here...

My personal favorite new faces, not that anyone's interested - but we did our own rankings last season and I'd love to start again:

Blessing Orji
Laura Reyes
Amrit
Malika Louback
Malaika Holmen
Eliza Rutson
Adhel Bol

Loved seeing Mika Schneider this season. She really stood out to me. Hope she goes far even though no one does these days.

Only a few new girls caught my attention this season:

Blessing Orji
Eliza Ruston
Madeleine Fischer

I hate Katie Grand with a passion, but I must agree with her on Malaika Holmen. She’s absolutely breathtaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->